Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Corbin vs. Boyle County 159 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs. Boyle County

    • Corbin
      25%
      41
    • Boyle County
      74%
      118

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This should be a Jim Dandy of a game tonight but I believe that Boyle will pull it out.  Do I think Corbin can win, sure but this is by far the best O that they have faced.  This will be the best D that Boyle has face so something will have to give.  To me the only thing that will beat Boyle this year is Boyle.  

Boyle 35 

Corbin 14

  • Replies 200
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I wish these two teams could only meet in the finals but here we are. Corbin is amazing but I am going with Boyle County. 

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Got my tickets. I’ll be there.  First HS football game in years. Lol.  

  • Actually, the all-time series between Boyle County and Corbin is tied at 4 games to 4.   The teams first met in 1977 in the regional championship game at Boyle with Corbin winning 37-15.  They again m

Posted Images

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Here is the link to the official Boyle County broadcast:

https://www.team1sports.com/highschool/ky/?B=729216

I don't have enough gadgets to watch everything. lol Douglass vs. Male; My Raiders vs. Bell; Corbin vs. Boyle Co.; LCA Vs. Mayfield; Ryle vs. Station; Raceland vs. Sayre; plus throw in Kentucky playing (glad it is not anyone good lol)

I think this is one of the best slate's for state quarterfinals (Regional Championships) in a few years.

6 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I don't have enough gadgets to watch everything. lol Douglass vs. Male; My Raiders vs. Bell; Corbin vs. Boyle Co.; LCA Vs. Mayfield; Ryle vs. Station; Raceland vs. Sayre; plus throw in Kentucky playing (glad it is not anyone good lol)

I think this is one of the best slate's for state quarterfinals (Regional Championships) in a few years.

I know right.  I have a browser open with 9 different tabs of games I am interested in tonight.  There were so many of them I had to give them there own space, and get them out of the way for now while I work, lol. 

People ask me about BGP and tell them almost everything that is happening business wise is bad, but the one bright spot is all the great broadcasts these days!

12 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I don't have enough gadgets to watch everything. lol Douglass vs. Male; My Raiders vs. Bell; Corbin vs. Boyle Co.; LCA Vs. Mayfield; Ryle vs. Station; Raceland vs. Sayre; plus throw in Kentucky playing (glad it is not anyone good lol)

I think this is one of the best slate's for state quarterfinals (Regional Championships) in a few years.

There are several good quarterfinals games tonight, some being state championship quality type games.

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

I know right.  I have a browser open with 9 different tabs of games I am interested in tonight.  There were so many of them I had to give them there own space.

I know I hope my internet modem can take it I already have 7 items running of it. lol

5 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

There are several good quarterfinals games tonight, some being state championship quality type games.

Yea I agree 100%.

5 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I know I hope my internet modem can take it I already have 7 items running of it. lol

I upgraded recently, I can run 20 videos and several tvs at the same time and not even sweat. 

Redhounds lining up at 5pm. 

IMG_2329.png

13 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

Redhounds lining up at 5pm. 

IMG_2329.png

You must have used your superstar pass to already get in. 

The stream is horrible 

This one is going to be fun folks. 

6 minutes ago, DanJack said:

The stream is horrible 

Has been great for me so far. 

Boyle County blocks a Corbin punt and will have the ball deep in Redhound territory. 

Are you watching the stream that the camera angle is in the end zone?

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.