Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Corbin vs. Boyle County 159 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs. Boyle County

    • Corbin
      25%
      41
    • Boyle County
      74%
      118

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Got my tickets. I’ll be there.  First HS football game in years. Lol.  

  • Replies 200
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I wish these two teams could only meet in the finals but here we are. Corbin is amazing but I am going with Boyle County. 

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Got my tickets. I’ll be there.  First HS football game in years. Lol.  

  • Actually, the all-time series between Boyle County and Corbin is tied at 4 games to 4.   The teams first met in 1977 in the regional championship game at Boyle with Corbin winning 37-15.  They again m

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PurplePride92 said:

Got my tickets. I’ll be there.  First HS football game in years. Lol.  

Jealous!

1 hour ago, PurplePride92 said:

Got my tickets. I’ll be there.  First HS football game in years. Lol.  

About time PP92!

Just now, theguru said:

About time PP92!

Empty nest>>>>>>>>>>>>>High School Anything 

 

??‍♂️

1 minute ago, PurplePride92 said:

Empty nest>>>>>>>>>>>>>High School Anything 

 

??‍♂️

Same but then again I am always work when the good games are being played.

What is the # of fans expected at this game on Friday?

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

What is the # of fans expected at this game on Friday?

I think the expectation is the largest crowd ever at Boyle.    

7 hours ago, Hard Work said:

The one game that stands out to me is the common game with FD! Corbin struggled while Boyle rolled! Coach Haddix is looking to add some more hardware to that heavy hand! I think Boyle wins this one in a dog fight! 
 

Boyle- 21

Corbin- 17

They have played 4 common opponents this year:

  • Taylor County (Boyle won 48-3 away, Corbin won 49-14 home)
  • Perry County Central (Boyle won 49-0 home, Corbin won 55-0 home)
  • Lexington Catholic (Boyle won 56-21 home, Corbin won 30-10 away)
  • Frederick Douglas (Boyle won 28-7 away, Corbin won 6-0 home)

Corbin has not seen an offense like Boyle County this year. Boyle County has the best offense in the state.

Boyle County has not seen a defense like Corbin's this year. Corbin has the best defense in the state. I know people may think that some defenses may be close to or better than Corbin's. I don't see it. Corbin was already good before the Smith twins arrived Jerod and Jacob hit differently than anybody else.

Boyle County is favored and I totally get that. But I look forward to both teams bringing their best on Friday night. Neither team can afford not to.

 

3 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I think the expectation is the largest crowd ever at Boyle.    

As in?

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

As in?

Have no clue.  I believe these 2 schools already hold the State 4A attendance record (6 classes era) and expect this to be bigger.  

Les Dixon just posted the following:

We are happy to announce, we will be live streaming, yes live ACTION streaming the Class 4A, Region 4’s title game between Corbin & Boyle County, and we will be live-streaming it for FREE!

https://www.youtube.com/@BoysGirls13th

Make sure to join us for a LIVE game feed of the Corbin vs Boyle County game. That's right the Tim Short Auto Mall game of the Week is Corbin vs Boyle Co. This game is being sponsored by the Law Offices of Croley & Foley and Paul Taylor. You can watch it on our YouTube, Facebook or X (Twitter) platforms. So if you can't make it, join us on Friday!!!

boylecorbin.jpg

29 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Have no clue.  I believe these 2 schools already hold the State 4A attendance record (6 classes era) and expect this to be bigger.  

I think Boyle/ACS in 2010 was like 13000.  This will not come anywhere close to that.  

11 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

I think Boyle/ACS in 2010 was like 13000.  This will not come anywhere close to that.  

Are there even any highschool stadiums in Kentucky that could potential hold anywhere near that many people?

1 minute ago, KP33 said:

Are there even any highschool stadiums in Kentucky that could potential hold anywhere near that many people?

None that I know of.  

41 minutes ago, KP33 said:

Are there even any highschool stadiums in Kentucky that could potential hold anywhere near that many people?

Paducah Tilghman McRight Stadium has a max capacity at 11,100! With the away stands and the track I believe it could hold 13k. I’ve also been to DuPont Manuals stadium and I feel like  that stadium could hold a good amount also!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.