Corbin at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

MorrowManiac

Corbin vs. Boyle County  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Corbin vs. Boyle County

• Corbin
    • Boyle County

7 hours ago, Hard Work said:

The one game that stands out to me is the common game with FD! Corbin struggled while Boyle rolled! Coach Haddix is looking to add some more hardware to that heavy hand! I think Boyle wins this one in a dog fight! 

Boyle- 21

Corbin- 17

They have played 4 common opponents this year:

• Taylor County (Boyle won 48-3 away, Corbin won 49-14 home)
  • Perry County Central (Boyle won 49-0 home, Corbin won 55-0 home)
  • Lexington Catholic (Boyle won 56-21 home, Corbin won 30-10 away)
  • Frederick Douglas (Boyle won 28-7 away, Corbin won 6-0 home)

Corbin has not seen an offense like Boyle County this year. Boyle County has the best offense in the state.

Boyle County has not seen a defense like Corbin's this year. Corbin has the best defense in the state. I know people may think that some defenses may be close to or better than Corbin's. I don't see it. Corbin was already good before the Smith twins arrived Jerod and Jacob hit differently than anybody else.

Boyle County is favored and I totally get that. But I look forward to both teams bringing their best on Friday night. Neither team can afford not to.

• Like 1

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Corbin at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Les Dixon just posted the following:

We are happy to announce, we will be live streaming, yes live ACTION streaming the Class 4A, Region 4’s title game between Corbin & Boyle County, and we will be live-streaming it for FREE!

https://www.youtube.com/@BoysGirls13th

Make sure to join us for a LIVE game feed of the Corbin vs Boyle County game. That's right the Tim Short Auto Mall game of the Week is Corbin vs Boyle Co. This game is being sponsored by the Law Offices of Croley & Foley and Paul Taylor. You can watch it on our YouTube, Facebook or X (Twitter) platforms. So if you can't make it, join us on Friday!!!

boylecorbin.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

I think Boyle/ACS in 2010 was like 13000.  This will not come anywhere close to that.  

Are there even any highschool stadiums in Kentucky that could potential hold anywhere near that many people?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, KP33 said:

Are there even any highschool stadiums in Kentucky that could potential hold anywhere near that many people?

Paducah Tilghman McRight Stadium has a max capacity at 11,100! With the away stands and the track I believe it could hold 13k. I’ve also been to DuPont Manuals stadium and I feel like  that stadium could hold a good amount also!