Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Corbin vs. Boyle County 159 members have voted

  1. 1. Corbin vs. Boyle County

    • Corbin
      25%
      41
    • Boyle County
      74%
      118

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Is Fat Jason in the house?

Nah. 

  • Replies 200
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I wish these two teams could only meet in the finals but here we are. Corbin is amazing but I am going with Boyle County. 

  • PurplePride92
    PurplePride92

    Got my tickets. I’ll be there.  First HS football game in years. Lol.  

  • Actually, the all-time series between Boyle County and Corbin is tied at 4 games to 4.   The teams first met in 1977 in the regional championship game at Boyle with Corbin winning 37-15.  They again m

Posted Images

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Nah. 

I thought he was going.  What a loser.

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

No surprise there.

Who is going to win this game everyone?

I'm still going with Boyle but nothing surprises me.

It kind of feels like Corbin has outplayed Boyle so far. Just by the thinnest of margins though. I'll take Boyle because they have Haddix and I trust his ability to come up with some creative solutions to the problems Corbin's defense is creating.

2 minutes ago, burreaux said:

It kind of feels like Corbin has outplayed Boyle so far. Just by the thinnest of margins though. I'll take Boyle because they have Haddix and I trust his ability to come up with some creative solutions to the problems Corbin's defense is creating.

Agree, and take the blocked punt out and I think it would be a little thicker. 

6 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Is Fat Jason in the house?

There’s still food left at the concession stand, isn’t there?

Corbin starts with the ball. 

After a Corbin punt, Boyle strikes fast with a long TD run.

Touchdown Rebels!

21-14 Boyle, 10:13 3Q.

Corbin slowly moving it up the field. 2nd and 12 at the Boyle 36.

1st and 10 Corbin, down to the Rebels 17.

1st and 25 for Corbin after a hurdling penalty.

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

1st and 25 for Corbin after a hurdling penalty.

In a playoff game? How big and obvious was it?

Boyle called for pass interference on a questionable call. 3rd and 5 for Corbin. Ball at the BC 13.

2 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

In a playoff game? How big and obvious was it?

It was as obvious. In the open field. 

Boyle takes over on downs. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.