Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caitlin Clark

Featured Replies

  • Replies 167
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was very impressed by Coach Staley.  

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Gabbie Marshall, senior from Cincinnati Mt. Notre Dame  I didn't hear the commentary but the thing people outside Cincinnati need to know is it really is chili sauce, not chili. It is its own cre

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

In related news, water is wet. 

Careful, someone wanted to argue that point with me once on BGP.  Here is what The Great Google Machine says about it:

Most scientists define wetness as a liquid's ability to maintain contact with a solid surface, meaning that water itself is not wet, but can make other sensation. But if you define wet as 'made of liquid or moisture', as some do, then water and all other liquids can be considered wet.

Geno isn't the Co-GOAT for no reason. I will not be shocked if UConn wins and wins comfortably at the end.

Hope I'm wrong, though.

Is it just me or does it feel like a lot of past female star athletes are anti-Caitlin Clark?

 

I knew there was no 3 point line during her time, but I did not realize they played back then with the men's ball. I coached both guys and girls there is a big difference between the two. However I will say the ladies that played back then it would not have been that big of an issue because they had nothing to compare it too.

3 hours ago, theguru said:

Is it just me or does it feel like a lot of past female star athletes are anti-Caitlin Clark?

 

Agree, they should be talking her up to help elevate the game. 

It feels like the old heads are jealous of the attention she’s already getting without having played anytime in the WNBA. I could be wrong, I’m just going off the vibe I get. 

Great run Caitlin, Thanks for the thrills and enjoyed your passion and class while playing college hoops.

I was very impressed by Coach Staley.  

love.jpg

58 minutes ago, theguru said:

I was very impressed by Coach Staley.  

love.jpg

"One of the GOATs" was a great way to put it.   IMO Brianna Stewart is the GOAT, followed closely by Cheryl Miller and Diana Turasi, but Caitlin is now up there.

  • Author
6 hours ago, theguru said:

Is it just me or does it feel like a lot of past female star athletes are anti-Caitlin Clark?

 

I think that is because they could never drive the game like she has. I thought Staley's comment about her during the celebration was really first class.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.