Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caitlin Clark

Featured Replies

  • Replies 167
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was very impressed by Coach Staley.  

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Gabbie Marshall, senior from Cincinnati Mt. Notre Dame  I didn't hear the commentary but the thing people outside Cincinnati need to know is it really is chili sauce, not chili. It is its own cre

Posted Images

:classic_laugh:  Talk about looking woefully uncomfortable in PRADA.   Just giver her a pair of shorts, a Tee, and some Nikes.

I caught myself watching half an hour of the WNBA draft last night. I am willing to say casual fans are as likely to name as many of the young ladies drafted last night than the young men that will be drafted in June.

Here is a brief statement from the Fever's site:

“We are thrilled to add Caitlin Clark to our roster. This is a great day for the Indiana Fever and all of Pacers Sports & Entertainment. l am confident she will have an immediate impact on our team and the league. Any time you can add two consecutive No. 1 draft selections, it creates enormous interest and visibility,” Fever General Manager Lin Dunn said.

The Fever also drafted guards Celeste Taylor (Ohio State) and Leilani Correa (Florida) to round out the 2024 WNBA Draft Class.

I will know the WNBA matters when I hear a conspiracy theory about how Indiana had the number one pick in the draft.

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I will know the WNBA matters when I hear a conspiracy theory about how Indiana had the number one pick in the draft.

It is coincidental that she just happened to end up in the city where her boyfriend works.  Or is it..............

12 hours ago, theguru said:

From the Fever.

fever.jpg

I saw one the other day that, while a completely foolish stat, was still fun to see in a meme.

She scored more points this season than the Iowa football team did during her time on campus.

image.png.f935430bdf805350f58f4fca43bad19b.png

On 4/20/2024 at 12:44 PM, theguru said:

demboyz.jpg

I guess people are just inclined to root for people that have expectations thrown on them....and then actually meet and or exceed them.  Dak, Mike, Jerry and the guys aspire to be that....someday.

Just saw where Nike is signing her to a $20million deal.  Details to follow.  I guess this shows the generational impact this young phenom has had on women’s basketball.  Sure hope the impact continues to grow in the presently almost invisible WNBA.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.