Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caitlin Clark

Featured Replies

If you watched her play in the Louisville and South Carolina games I feel you could make a case that she is the best player in all of college basketball this year. Not only is she a terrific scorer, but she makes her teammates better. Those last few free throws were so pure. I've watched her several times this year. I know the men's and women's game are very different but she is really a fine player in all aspects of the game.

  • Replies 167
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was very impressed by Coach Staley.  

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Gabbie Marshall, senior from Cincinnati Mt. Notre Dame  I didn't hear the commentary but the thing people outside Cincinnati need to know is it really is chili sauce, not chili. It is its own cre

Posted Images

Women's Final Four record 41 points last night versus South Carolina. Ended the defending champion's 42 game winning streak.

Clark's free throw stroke is very flat but it is money.

I’m much more interested in Caitlin Clark than anything the men’s tournament offers. She’s been must watch television.

10 hours ago, 9068 said:

If you watched her play in the Louisville and South Carolina games I feel you could make a case that she is the best player in all of college basketball this year. Not only is she a terrific scorer, but she makes her teammates better. Those last few free throws were so pure. I've watched her several times this year. I know the men's and women's game are very different but she is really a fine player in all aspects of the game.

I don’t follow woman’s basketball to closely. However, wasn’t she considered the best player in woman’s basketball coming into this season? I know she was amazing last year too. 
 

Or did you mean she is the best basketball player in college basketball this year in both men’s and woman’s?

  • Author
1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

I don’t follow woman’s basketball to closely. However, wasn’t she considered the best player in woman’s basketball coming into this season? I know she was amazing last year too. 
 

Or did you mean she is the best basketball player in college basketball this year in both men’s and woman’s?

I think overall the best player in men's and women's.  She makes everyone better and can totally take over a game. The games are very different, but from a basketball perspective she's unbelievable.

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

I think overall the best player in men's and women's.  She makes everyone better and can totally take over a game. The games are very different, but from a basketball perspective she's unbelievable.

I definitely would agree that she is the most valuable player to her team in men’s or woman’s. Her play is the reason why they are where they are. Which she has to do that every game for her team to have a shot to win. 

They had a player prop parlay on Draft Kings yesterday. 3 players to score X amount of points. The three players were Lebron James, Kevin Durant and Caitlin Clarke!

On 12/12/2023 at 10:56 PM, Tranquility Base said:

She inked an NIL deal with Gatorade.  Wonder if that's enough $$ to keep her at Iowa for another season?

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/I'd/39096683/iowa-star-player-caitlin-clark-signs-nil-deal-gatorade

It wasn't.   She has announced she's leaving Iowa after the season and entering the 2024 NBA Draft.  She will be college basketball's all time leading scorer when she's done and short of winning an NCAA title, she has nothing left to prove in college.    

She pushed women's college basketball into the limelight and made it national must watch TV.   Now we'll see if she can do the same for the WNBA.   I"m sure the Clarkies will follow.    

It's also going to be interesting to see if women's college basketball can harness the energy she brought and can keep it moving forward.

GHiMa4sWEAAIEzP.jpeg

A little info on today's game as she and Iowa take on Ohio State one of the officials for today's game is Bruce Morris. He is noted as making the longest shot ever in the NCAA when he was at Marshall University the shot was 89' 10". he is officiating Clark's game today. Also, he was an official for several years in Kentucky in the 16th region before going onto college to officiate full-time.

It was him who called a technical on an Ohio State player after she fouled, and the two technical FT's is how she tied and broke the NCAA All-Time Scoring Record.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

It was him who called a technical on an Ohio State player after she fouled, and the two technical FT's is how she tied and broke the NCAA All-Time Scoring Record.

Maybe the most anticlimactic record breaking moment ever. Congrats! 

2 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Maybe the most anticlimactic record breaking moment ever. Congrats! 

Followed by a great inbounds play for two at the buzzer!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.