Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caitlin Clark

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

I couldn't defend her. 

Horse poop.  You'd lock her down.

  • Replies 167
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was very impressed by Coach Staley.  

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Gabbie Marshall, senior from Cincinnati Mt. Notre Dame  I didn't hear the commentary but the thing people outside Cincinnati need to know is it really is chili sauce, not chili. It is its own cre

Posted Images

Tonight she made her 163rd three of the season, topping Steph Curry's D! record for a single season.   Don't know how many Steph actually attempted when he set that record, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't as many as she has put up this year.

3 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Tonight she made her 163rd three of the season, topping Steph Curry's D! record for a single season.   Don't know how many Steph actually attempted when he set that record, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't as many as she has put up this year.

43 more attempts by Clark coming into tonight, and they were both at 162 makes coming in.  He shot almost 44% that season, while she’s at 39.3%. I was going to say that she was asked to do more other than just shoot threes compared to him, but he actually attempted more twos (to this point) than she has. 

During the game against Ohio State Cincinnati Chili became a topic of conversation.They talked about a player who was from Cincinnati on the Iowa team. Who is it and where did she play her high school ball?

  • Author
11 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Horse poop.  You'd lock her down.

For 1/2 of a possession lol.

4 hours ago, Seckatary said:

During the game against Ohio State Cincinnati Chili became a topic of conversation.They talked about a player who was from Cincinnati on the Iowa team. Who is it and where did she play her high school ball?

Gabbie Marshall, senior from Cincinnati Mt. Notre Dame 

I didn't hear the commentary but the thing people outside Cincinnati need to know is it really is chili sauce, not chili. It is its own creature, not to be compared to meaty types of chili.

Congrats on drawing me into this thread.

10 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Gabbie Marshall, senior from Cincinnati Mt. Notre Dame 

I didn't hear the commentary but the thing people outside Cincinnati need to know is it really is chili sauce, not chili. It is its own creature, not to be compared to meaty types of chili.

Congrats on drawing me into this thread.

She's played lights out down the stretch of the regular season.   Only scored 6 today in the Big 10 Semis but had 15 yesterday and 12 on senior day vs Ohio State.

She was way too much the last game. I agree with alot of peoples take here, has all the attention gone to her head? Even her dad yelled from the stand me for her to shut up.

  • Author
On 3/9/2024 at 5:49 AM, Seckatary said:

During the game against Ohio State Cincinnati Chili became a topic of conversation.They talked about a player who was from Cincinnati on the Iowa team. Who is it and where did she play her high school ball?

Gabbie Marshall.....Mount Notre Dame

1 hour ago, Breds82 said:

She was way too much the last game. I agree with alot of peoples take here, has all the attention gone to her head? Even her dad yelled from the stand me for her to shut up.

She's always sort of been like that.  It's just more people are watching women's basketball so more people notice.  Caitlin hasn't really changed at all.  She's emotional on the court and like most players that are, it comes off as whiney at times.

13 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Does Jason Whitlock like anything?   Maybe just broccoli and paper-cuts.

Whatever the opposite of what the mainstream finds interesting, he looks for an opposite take in hopes of being seen as an intellect. Not because he always believes what he’s saying, but because it’s his only available oxygen. One of my favorite past times is to have a big story come out (normally around race or other sports and culture crossover topic) and I go to his twitter to see his “take.” I can guess where he is going 95% of the time without seeing his posts. Whitlock has become a caricature of himself and has become the most dreaded thing a provocative journalist can become: predictable. If you haven’t seen the Stephen A. Smith evisceration of Jason Whitlock, it’s something else. And for the record, when he was a real journalist, he was probably my favorite and I was a huge fan. But at some point when you’ve been ostracized by literally everyone you’ve come in contact with, it may be time for some self-reflection.

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

Whatever the opposite of what the mainstream finds interesting, he looks for an opposite take in hopes of being seen as intellect. Not because he always believes what he’s saying, but because it’s his only available oxygen. One of my favorite past times is to have a big story come out (normally around race or other sports and culture crossover topic) and I go to his twitter to see his “take.” I can guess where he is going 95% of the time without seeing his posts. Whitlock has become a caricature of himself and has become the most dreaded thing a provocative journalist can become: predictable. If you haven’t seen the Stephen A. Smith evisceration of Jason Whitlock, it’s something else. And for the record, when he was a real journalist, he was probably my favorite and I was a huge fan. But at some point when you’ve been ostracized by literally everyone you’ve come in contact with, it may be time for some self-reflection.

That, to me, is what is wrong with modern journalism.  "I don't want to cover the story, I want to be the story."

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.