Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caitlin Clark

Featured Replies

Bill Simmons (that NBA guy) is accusing the NCAA of rigging the tournament to benefit Caitlin Clark.  
 

In related news, South Carolina had a 22-point second half lead cut to a single possession by Indiana before winning 79-75. 

  • Replies 167
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was very impressed by Coach Staley.  

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Gabbie Marshall, senior from Cincinnati Mt. Notre Dame  I didn't hear the commentary but the thing people outside Cincinnati need to know is it really is chili sauce, not chili. It is its own cre

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mcpapa said:

Bill Simmons (that NBA guy) is accusing the NCAA of rigging the tournament to benefit Caitlin Clark.  
 

In related news, South Carolina had a 22-point second half lead cut to a single possession by Indiana before winning 79-75. 

:classic_laugh:   The team that has had the easiest time and had the "powers" in their way fall has been UConn.  So maybe they are rigging it for Paige Bueckers.

Of course. It's all fixed. Everything, everywhere - "somebody" is in control. Nothing just happens.

715pm tonight Iowa plays LSU in the Elite Eight.

Just now, theguru said:

715pm tonight Iowa plays LSU in the Elite Eight.

Appointment TV. I'll be tuned in. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Appointment TV. I'll be tuned in. 

Same Deuce!!

Been debating who I want to take in this game. Probably going to stay away and not bet it.

1 minute ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Been debating who I want to take in this game. Probably going to stay away and not bet it.

I don't gamble but my gut feeling is it would be hard to be objective here. 

Iowa is giving 1.5, but any points the Hawkeyes are giving are strictly because of Clark. LSU has a superior team.

I think I'm rooting for Iowa, but I always find myself rooting for LSU. I love me some Angel Reese. And Kim Mulkey - who might be one of the worst humans on earth - has somehow become a sympathetic figure in the last 48 hours. And I can't deny she's a polarizing figure I'm fixated with. She's captivating (sometimes for all the wrong reasons) and she scares the piss out of me.

The other Elite 8 game is awesome as well.

22 hours ago, bugatti said:

Iowa is giving 1.5, but any points the Hawkeyes are giving are strictly because of Clark. LSU has a superior team.

I think I'm rooting for Iowa, but I always find myself rooting for LSU. I love me some Angel Reese. And Kim Mulkey - who might be one of the worst humans on earth - has somehow become a sympathetic figure in the last 48 hours. And I can't deny she's a polarizing figure I'm fixated with. She's captivating (sometimes for all the wrong reasons) and she scares the piss out of me.

Mulkey was correct in defending her players as portrayed in the LA Times article.   First time I’ve been the least bit sympathetic to her in years.   

22 hours ago, bugatti said:

The other Elite 8 game is awesome as well.

I watched it!

At this point I am definitely more into the women's games. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I watched it!

At this point I am definitely more into the women's games. 

As I said a couple weeks ago, the women's tournament is much more compelling. I get the level of play is not the same, but you know more players, the coaches are interesting, and there are some great story lines. That used to be in the men's corner, but with the NIL evoluation and lack of coaching stars, the women's game is more interesting.

6 minutes ago, bugatti said:

As I said a couple weeks ago, the women's tournament is much more compelling. I get the level of play is not the same, but you know more players, the coaches are interesting, and there are some great story lines. That used to be in the men's corner, but with the NIL evoluation and lack of coaching stars, the women's game is more interesting.

I never thought I would be at this point, but I agree.

What I do wonder is how it will be or how I will feel about everything in five years. 

Or if big time college hoops even exists in five years. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.