Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caitlin Clark

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, theguru said:

I mean I guess.  They could always live off campus, have bodyguards (Clark probably already needs that) and take underwater basket weaving. 

But I hear you, if I was young and had millions there would be no way on Earth I would want to sit in another college class and be treated like I am 2. 

I'm not 100% certain on this but I feel like a lot of basketball teams have policies about athletes living off campus etc.  I could be wrong, but that comes to mind for some reason. 

  • Replies 167
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was very impressed by Coach Staley.  

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Gabbie Marshall, senior from Cincinnati Mt. Notre Dame  I didn't hear the commentary but the thing people outside Cincinnati need to know is it really is chili sauce, not chili. It is its own cre

Posted Images

I said a while ago, maybe in this thread, maybe another, that if the Big3 offer was not too shaky that she should take it.   After hearing her post game comments at the end of the tourney and hearing what others have said about her impact, I've reversed field.   She needs to go to the WNBA.  Her being there helps to lend more credibility to the league.   The Big3 will always be what it is, a gimmick.   For the women's game to grow, the stars need to be in the right spots.

From Congress News Today on Facebook:

“Caitlin Clark Should Return to Iowa, Make $20 Million, and Retire from Basketball – To Avoid Nastiness of What Awaits Her at WNBA” – Jason Whitlock Offers Caitlin Clark Some Sage Advice

jw.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

I said a while ago, maybe in this thread, maybe another, that if the Big3 offer was not too shaky that she should take it.   After hearing her post game comments at the end of the tourney and hearing what others have said about her impact, I've reversed field.   She needs to go to the WNBA.  Her being there helps to lend more credibility to the league.   The Big3 will always be what it is, a gimmick.   For the women's game to grow, the stars need to be in the right spots.

Obviously I/we don't know don't know how the money works.

To me it is simple, if I can make more staying in college I am staying, if not, on to the WNBA.  And I don't want to see her go to the Big3 because it will be a huge problem and we all know it. 

Diana Taursi's dislike of Clark is borderline psychotic. Asked who she'd draft with first pick, without hesitation named the star from UConn. Taurasi has also said Clark won't do anything when she faces full grown women in the WNBA, they'll shut her down. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Obviously I/we don't know don't know how the money works.

To me it is simple, if I can make more staying in college I am staying, if not, on to the WNBA.  And I don't want to see her go to the Big3 because it will be a huge problem and we all know it. 

 

18 minutes ago, theguru said:

36.jpg

Indeed, it is real. In her tenure the chances WNBA salaries catch up to what she could earn in another college basketball season is unlikely. But I think of this as the Tiger Woods long-game effect. When Tiger got on tour, some of the top guys were making in a year what they now make per tournament.

7 minutes ago, bugatti said:

 

Indeed, it is real. In her tenure the chances WNBA salaries catch up to what she could earn in another college basketball season is unlikely. But I think of this as the Tiger Woods long-game effect. When Tiger got on tour, some of the top guys were making in a year what they now make per tournament.

Right and I have to figure she can make up for it in endorsements.  I would think a lot of the corporations would love to jump on the bandwagon. 

And I sure hope she gets drafted by the Fever.  Two hours from my house and I can probably sit close and watch for a reasonable price. 

10 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Diana Taursi's dislike of Clark is borderline psychotic. Asked who she'd draft with first pick, without hesitation named the star from UConn. Taurasi has also said Clark won't do anything when she faces full grown women in the WNBA, they'll shut her down. 

This cracked me up:

 

image.png.b7eaee8c7505f7ce7fd13728f3e6f7a9.png

The Babylon Bee putting in the work. ?

bee.jpg

25 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Babylon Bee putting in the work. ?

bee.jpg

That was hilarious. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

And I sure hope she gets drafted by the Fever.  Two hours from my house and I can probably sit close and watch for a reasonable price. 

My daughters have already said they want to go to a game.

14 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

My daughters have already said they want to go to a game.

I am going. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.