2007 6A STATE CHAMPS

BigCat2112

OX - I love the enthusiasm, although I need to see a significant amount of improvement in many areas to " Take it All " in 2007. I know there are a lot of St. X fans that want to see this.... My question is, Do the kids want to make it a reality??? Last year, I'm not sure they wanted to acheive the ultimate goal...( I'm sure they wanted to win it all but were unwilling to fully adopt the team concept such that everyone contributes in their own way..)

JMHO...

OX - I love the enthusiasm, although I need to see a significant amount of improvement in many areas to " Take it All " in 2007. I know there are a lot of St. X fans that want to see this.... My question is, Do the kids want to make it a reality??? Last year, I'm not sure they wanted to acheive the ultimate goal...( I'm sure they wanted to win it all but were unwilling to fully adopt the team concept such that everyone contributes in their own way..)

JMHO...

I calls'em as I sees'em, Riverside. Trust me...all the ingredients are there! It's time for you to start feeling the positive vibes. :thumb:

:dancingpa ST. X. WILL WIN THE FIRST 6A CROWN IN 2007! :dancingpa

The St. X Senior Class of 2008 was:

1. 10 and 0 as Freshman

2. 8 and 1 as Sophomore JV's, losing by only 1 touchdown to a prominently Junior laden Cincinnati Moeller team and had several players who saw Varsity playing time.

3. 9 and 2 and a quarter as Juniors, with a large number seeing a large amount of Varsity playing time.

This group has chemistry.

This group has talent.

This group knows how to work hard to win games.

Watch out Kentucky!

Here come the TIGERS!

The St. X Senior Class of 2008 was:

1. 10 and 0 as Freshman

2. 8 and 1 as Sophomore JV's, losing by only 1 touchdown to a prominently Junior laden Cincinnati Moeller team and had several players who saw Varsity playing time.

3. 9 and 2 and a quarter as Juniors, with a large number seeing a large amount of Varsity playing time.

This group has chemistry.

This group has talent.

This group knows how to work hard to win games.

Watch out Kentucky!

Here come the TIGERS!

Thats pretty impressive. So I guess your point is that last year's senior class was a negative factor. If so, in what way?

Not sure why last year's class is a "negative factor." Just positive post about this year's senior class' attributes and past record.

:creepy:

I mostly agree. This senior group will definitely work harder as they do not have a ring yet.