T.O. Class Act After The Game

I watched the post game interviews and thought that Owens was first class in his post game interview. As a Cowboys fan since 1966 here's hoping that T.O. and the Tuna both return for 2007-2008. If the media would back off of Owens and treat him the same as they do all other players his shortcomings would not be magnified so. Any little thing he does gets blown out of proportion. Sportscasters defend Harrison when he and Manning are obviously arguing. Come on sportscasters take them and make the mockery out of their actions like you fo with T.O.

I watched the post game interviews and thought that Owens was first class in his post game interview. As a Cowboys fan since 1966 here's hoping that T.O. and the Tuna both return for 2007-2008. If the media would back off of Owens and treat him the same as they do all other players his shortcomings would not be magnified so. Any little thing he does gets blown out of proportion. Sportscasters defend Harrison when he and Manning are obviously arguing. Come on sportscasters take them and make the mockery out of their actions like you fo with T.O.

:thumb: I agree 100 percent...

Owens brings the rash of negativity onto himself...I hope that TO at least works on his ball catching skills in the offseason. When he is a constant turd, it is easier to stomach, when one can say "at least he backs this up, by being one of the very best in the game" now he is moderately above average.

Owens brings the rash of negativity onto himself...I hope that TO at least works on his ball catching skills in the offseason. When he is a constant turd, it is easier to stomach, when one can say "at least he backs this up, by being one of the very best in the game" now he is moderately above average.

..............................................:laugh:

Owens showed a lot of class in his interview, and instead of downing the situation like he would have in the past, he actually extended support out to Romo and the rest of the team. He didn't even place any blame at all on Romo, and that is what sealed the deal in another side of T.O. we haven't saw.

Owens showed a lot of class in his interview, and instead of downing the situation like he would have in the past, he actually extended support out to Romo and the rest of the team. He didn't even place any blame at all on Romo, and that is what sealed the deal in another side of T.O. we haven't saw.

That sounds great. I hope the trend continues. He has great talent but his attraction for the spotlight is hard to take.