Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Juwan Howard!

Featured Replies

Just now, bugatti said:

I always try to put myself in the shoes of someone close to the situation. If this happened to me as a rep or player of UM, I would be embarrassed. 

Very much so.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    mcpapa punches people all the time during Shuffleboard night at the Nursing Home and all they do is take away his Wheel Of Fortune for a week. 

  • Parents are responsible for teaching their kids what’s wrong and right. If they are learning that from college/pro coaches and athletes, that’s a parenting issue. 

  • Post game hand shakes are stupid, especially when they are forced. The NBA and NFL do that right. If players want to stick around and chat with each other, fine. Forcing two teams to shake hands after

Posted Images

Just now, theguru said:

Maybe he is on to something that is getting worse so he keeps beating the drum.

And I don't see a lot from him, but when I do I like what I see. 

Well, if you read this article you’ve read his past 100 ? I honestly just think it’s what his career has been reduced to. Not hating, it’s just comical to see his devolution.

1 minute ago, bugatti said:

Well, if you read this article you’ve read his past 100 ? I honestly just think it’s what his career has been reduced to. Not hating, it’s just comical to see his devolution.

Normally I hear him speak on TV (show doesn't matter) but I agree his takes have a common theme of we are heading downhill on many fronts. 

  • Author

If I had a blow up with one guy then punched/slapped another one, my employer would have fired me. I'd have been suspended immediately and terminated within 48 hours.

23 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Post game hand shakes are stupid, especially when they are forced. The NBA and NFL do that right. If players want to stick around and chat with each other, fine. Forcing two teams to shake hands after a heated game is asking for trouble. It’s a miracle this doesn’t happen more. 

Amen! When I officiated football I actually told both coaches a few times that they either wanted to re-think the handshaking or be really vigilant. You could feel the tension in the last couple of minutes. You were trying to get the game finished without incident. Did a lot of talking to captains, players, and coaches in those games.

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Normally I hear him speak on TV (show doesn't matter) but I agree his takes have a common theme of we are heading downhill on many fronts. 

mcpapa punches people all the time during Shuffleboard night at the Nursing Home and all they do is take away his Wheel Of Fortune for a week. 

49 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

5 game suspension.  ?

That's basically the rest of the season. He'd be eligible to return for the Big 10 tournament. 

Now that this is all settled, I am interested to see how the team reacts.  Do they begin to rally and play up to potential or continue to struggle.

40 minutes ago, theguru said:

At least they punished him.

And what @cincyswords said.

That's debatable.

1 minute ago, 4 Quarters said:

That's debatable.

What's debatable? 

1 minute ago, theguru said:

What's debatable? 

That they punished him.

7 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

If I had a blow up with one guy then punched/slapped another one, my employer would have fired me. I'd have been suspended immediately and terminated within 48 hours.

That's because you have a job like most of us have - one that expects you to actually act your age.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.