2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

Colonels_Wear_Blue

On 1/10/2022 at 1:43 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

How to watch the 2022 Winter Olympics

TV channels: NBC, USA, NBCSN, CNBC, Olympic Channel, Golf Channel

Live streams: Peacock, NBCOlympics.com, NBC Sports App, fuboTV

Pretty sure NBCSN folded up shop at the end of 2021.  I get a message on my TV saying the sports from there has been moved to USA and CNBC.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

If I'm channel surfing and something catches my eye, I'll tune in. But certainly no "appointment television" for me. 

This.  However, I make a little extra effort channel surfing to catch a little bit here and a little bit there. 

I just did see a headline that claimed there were record low ratings for NBC's opening coverage of the Olympic Games.  I actually tuned in to a little of the opening coverage and listened to Mike Tirico interview a couple of experts on China, I found it very interesting. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I purposely chose not to watch the opening ceremony and will not watch closing. No China focus for me.

It also is a channel surfing watch for me. There is nothing other than maybe some medal round hockey that I will look for.

I don't want to focus on that either VoR but when I was flipping stations Tirico was on and I am big fan.  Plus, I think I could fall to sleep (compliment) to Mike Tirico reading me bedtime stories, his voice is very pleasing. 

50 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I purposely chose not to watch the opening ceremony and will not watch closing. No China focus for me.

It also is a channel surfing watch for me. There is nothing other than maybe some medal round hockey that I will look for.

I was excited for ice hockey since the NHL players were going, but then that changed. Not quite as exciting now. One of the more exciting sporting events I’ve seen was USA/Canada in the 2010 gold medal game in Vancouver. 

1 hour ago, rjs4470 said:

I watch just about all of it except for figure skating. All the skiing (normal and extreme sports) and the sliding stuff (bobsled, luge) are my must see. I even like curling.

Love the sledding stuff. Our family was in Salt Lake City last year and wanted to do a bobsled run (you can pay to do it) but you have to be 13+ and my son was only ten.