Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

Featured Replies

All I've heard is no NHL players on the hockey squads out of COVID fears.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    When Sha'Carri's case first surfaced I was sick of hearing about it. You tested positive for something you knew was on a list, period. I don't care if the substance was chocolate milk, if it's on a li

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • I will watch a little bit because after all it is the Olympics but my interest is only a fraction of what it was years ago. 

Posted Images

On 1/11/2022 at 8:54 AM, Randy Parker said:

Memebase - curling - All Your Memes In Our Base - Funny Memes - Cheezburger

If they could hit the cats with the brooms, I'd watch every minute of this. 

On 1/10/2022 at 1:43 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

How to watch the 2022 Winter Olympics

TV channels: NBC, USA, NBCSN, CNBC, Olympic Channel, Golf Channel

Live streams: Peacock, NBCOlympics.com, NBC Sports App, fuboTV

Pretty sure NBCSN folded up shop at the end of 2021.  I get a message on my TV saying the sports from there has been moved to USA and CNBC.

If I'm channel surfing and something catches my eye, I'll tune in. But certainly no "appointment television" for me. 

I watch just about all of it except for figure skating. All the skiing (normal and extreme sports) and the sliding stuff (bobsled, luge) are my must see. I even like curling.

 

No thank you.

48 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

If I'm channel surfing and something catches my eye, I'll tune in. But certainly no "appointment television" for me. 

This.  However, I make a little extra effort channel surfing to catch a little bit here and a little bit there. 

I just did see a headline that claimed there were record low ratings for NBC's opening coverage of the Olympic Games.  I actually tuned in to a little of the opening coverage and listened to Mike Tirico interview a couple of experts on China, I found it very interesting. 

I purposely chose not to watch the opening ceremony and will not watch closing. No China focus for me.

It also is a channel surfing watch for me. There is nothing other than maybe some medal round hockey that I will look for.

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I purposely chose not to watch the opening ceremony and will not watch closing. No China focus for me.

It also is a channel surfing watch for me. There is nothing other than maybe some medal round hockey that I will look for.

I don't want to focus on that either VoR but when I was flipping stations Tirico was on and I am big fan.  Plus, I think I could fall to sleep (compliment) to Mike Tirico reading me bedtime stories, his voice is very pleasing. 

50 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I purposely chose not to watch the opening ceremony and will not watch closing. No China focus for me.

It also is a channel surfing watch for me. There is nothing other than maybe some medal round hockey that I will look for.

I was excited for ice hockey since the NHL players were going, but then that changed. Not quite as exciting now. One of the more exciting sporting events I’ve seen was USA/Canada in the 2010 gold medal game in Vancouver. 

1 hour ago, rjs4470 said:

I watch just about all of it except for figure skating. All the skiing (normal and extreme sports) and the sliding stuff (bobsled, luge) are my must see. I even like curling.

 

Love the sledding stuff. Our family was in Salt Lake City last year and wanted to do a bobsled run (you can pay to do it) but you have to be 13+ and my son was only ten. 

18 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Love the sledding stuff. Our family was in Salt Lake City last year and wanted to do a bobsled run (you can pay to do it) but you have to be 13+ and my son was only ten. 

How cool!  I would do that. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.