Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    When Sha'Carri's case first surfaced I was sick of hearing about it. You tested positive for something you knew was on a list, period. I don't care if the substance was chocolate milk, if it's on a li

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • I will watch a little bit because after all it is the Olympics but my interest is only a fraction of what it was years ago. 

Posted Images

I wonder if this infraction will extend Russia's ban on official competition?

21 hours ago, The Raven said:

I wonder if this infraction will extend Russia's ban on official competition?

Does it matter? They still compete, the announcer call them Russia. The only thing missing is the national anthem but it’s not as if we don’t know who they represent. 

46 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Does it matter? They still compete, the announcer call them Russia. The only thing missing is the national anthem but it’s not as if we don’t know who they represent. 

It doesn't.   That's why I said official.   For a country that can't compete, they'll still send the second most athletes anywhere.

  • Author
On 2/11/2022 at 4:40 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Current Medal Leaders:

1.) Germany: 7G, 4S, 0B - Total 11
2.) Norway: 6G, 3S, 5B - Total 14
3.) Netherlands: 5G, 4S, 1B - Total 10
4.) Sweden: 5G, 2S, 2B - Total 9
5.) Austria: 4G, 6S, 1B - Total 14
6.) United States: 4G, 5S, 1B - Total 10
7.) China: 3G, 3S, 1B - Total 7
8.) Russian Olympic Committee: 2G, 4S, 6B - Total 12
9.) Italy: 2G, 4S, 4B - Total 10
10.) Japan: 2G, 2S, 4B - Total 8

Final Medal Leaders:

1.) Norway: 16G, 8S, 13B - Total 37
2.) Germany: 12G, 10S, 5B - Total 27
3.) China: 9G, 4S, 2B - Total 15
4.) United States: 8G, 10S, 7B - Total 25
5.) Sweden: 8G, 5S, 5B - Total 18
6.) Netherlands: 8G, 5S, 4B - Total 18
7.) Austria: 7G, 7S, 4B - Total 18
8.) Switzerland: 7G, 2S, 5B - Total 14
9.) Russian Olympic Committee: 6G, 12S, 14B - Total 32
10.) France: 5G, 7S, 2B - Total 14

  • Author
Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Final Medal Leaders:

1.) Norway: 16G, 8S, 13B - Total 37
2.) Germany: 12G, 10S, 5B - Total 27
3.) China: 9G, 4S, 2B - Total 15
4.) United States: 8G, 10S, 7B - Total 25
5.) Sweden: 8G, 5S, 5B - Total 18
6.) Netherlands: 8G, 5S, 4B - Total 18
7.) Austria: 7G, 7S, 4B - Total 18
8.) Switzerland: 7G, 2S, 5B - Total 14
9.) Russian Olympic Committee: 6G, 12S, 14B - Total 32
10.) France: 5G, 7S, 2B - Total 14

The United States' 8 gold medals were:

Nathan Chen - Men's Figure Skating
Alexander Hall - Men's Freeski Slopestyle
Kaillie Humphries - Women's Monobob
Lindsey Jacobellis - Women's Snowboard Cross
Erin Jackson - Women's 500m Speedskating
Chloe Kim - Women's Snowboard Halfpipe
Team USA - Mixed Team Aerials
Team USA - Mixed Team Snowboard Cross

2 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Final Medal Leaders:

1.) Norway: 16G, 8S, 13B - Total 37
2.) Germany: 12G, 10S, 5B - Total 27
3.) China: 9G, 4S, 2B - Total 15
4.) United States: 8G, 10S, 7B - Total 25
5.) Sweden: 8G, 5S, 5B - Total 18
6.) Netherlands: 8G, 5S, 4B - Total 18
7.) Austria: 7G, 7S, 4B - Total 18
8.) Switzerland: 7G, 2S, 5B - Total 14
9.) Russian Olympic Committee: 6G, 12S, 14B - Total 32
10.) France: 5G, 7S, 2B - Total 14

4th is decent for Team USA.

And after the Russian skater was allowed to compete after the failed drug test I didn't watch any more of the Olympics.

Least Olympics that I've ever watched.  Not because I was taking any type of stand or anything, my interest was just really down this year for some reason.  Not getting to see a lot of things live hurts my interest.

There was nothing in this Olympics that was must see TV for me. The closest thing to must see for me was Shaun White's finale. I am much less interested in the Winter Olympic sports than the summer. I checked out what was on TV and tuned in if I had nothing else going on. I have no clue what was live and what wasn't and it is a total non factor for me. There were many nights when I chose to watch something else on TV. 

I purposely refused to watch the doper compete.  On that issue, I don't want her to have to answer one more question about it. Anyone who has a question about the doping should be going to her coach and higher ups in the ROC. They are the ones who have to answer those questions and I hope they feel some heat.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.