Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Replies 83
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    When Sha'Carri's case first surfaced I was sick of hearing about it. You tested positive for something you knew was on a list, period. I don't care if the substance was chocolate milk, if it's on a li

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • I will watch a little bit because after all it is the Olympics but my interest is only a fraction of what it was years ago. 

Posted Images

  • Author

How to watch the 2022 Winter Olympics

TV channels: NBC, USA, NBCSN, CNBC, Olympic Channel, Golf Channel

Live streams: Peacock, NBCOlympics.com, NBC Sports App, fuboTV

  • Author

The full schedule link shows you a list of sports, and then the days each sport is occuring during the Olympics. If you click on that event for any given day it gives you the option to look at the full schedule for that sport, including broadcast times.

nbcolympics.com Full Schedule of Events

nbcolympics.com Daily Schedule of Events
 

It does seem quiet. Not even much advertising and very little chatter. I haven't seen any Olympic qualifying stuff either. Isn't the figure skating trials usually televised?

I will watch a little bit because after all it is the Olympics but my interest is only a fraction of what it was years ago. 

  • Author
29 minutes ago, theguru said:

I will watch a little bit because after all it is the Olympics but my interest is only a fraction of what it was years ago. 

I like a good number of the winter events...basically all of the alpine skiing, ski jumping, bobsled/luge/skeleton, speed skating, and I definitely don't mind watching biathlon, curling, and snowboarding.

As much as I like watching hockey in person, I can't stand to watch it on TV. And I loathe every bit of figure skating.

1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I like a good number of the winter events...basically all of the alpine skiing, ski jumping, bobsled/luge/skeleton, speed skating, and I definitely don't mind watching biathlon, curling, and snowboarding.

As much as I like watching hockey in person, I can't stand to watch it on TV. And I loathe every bit of figure skating.

I watched almost all of the table tennis a few months ago and enjoyed it a lot.  I did watch several other events because again it is the Olympics.  And like you, I like stuff that is fast in the snow. 

China is still very much on lock down.  When do they have to decide whether or not these Olympic games are actually going to happen or not?

3 hours ago, theguru said:

I will watch a little bit because after all it is the Olympics but my interest is only a fraction of what it was years ago. 

Same here. 

3 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

China is still very much on lock down.  When do they have to decide whether or not these Olympic games are actually going to happen or not?

I don't think one has anything to do with the other.  The Olympics are an opportunity for China to show off their greatness and COVID is not going to get in the way. 

3 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I like a good number of the winter events...basically all of the alpine skiing, ski jumping, bobsled/luge/skeleton, speed skating, and I definitely don't mind watching biathlon, curling, and snowboarding.

As much as I like watching hockey in person, I can't stand to watch it on TV. And I loathe every bit of figure skating.

My favorite Olympic sport is in the summer, sand volleyball….

Just now, ChickenWyngz said:

My favorite Olympic sport is in the summer, sand volleyball….

I like it but that stuff is on all the time so it is old hat. 

6 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Less than a month away. I feel like I've heard virtually nothing about the Winter Olympics coming up.

Saw one commercial about it this past weekend and it was the first I thought about it.  Looking forward to it now.  Hate that its on the other side of the world.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.