Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 London Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

I figured we should have a thread to discuss the events throughout the Olympics. USA!! :ylsuper:

  • Replies 191
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This musical about national health care was super weird.

Opening ceremony has been interesting so far. A little unusual but really spectacular from a production viewpoint IMO

Had one already in Professional Sports if a mod wants to merge the two.

This musical about national health care was super weird.

 

Got it DVR'ing while I'm at work, should I watch that part or fastforward? Of course there's option 3 in which I wait and try to watch it tomorrow after I've had a few to drink.

 

Got it DVR'ing while I'm at work, should I watch that part or fastforward? Of course there's option 3 in which I wait and try to watch it tomorrow after I've had a few to drink.

 

I'd skip that part. :lol:

Chariots of Fire with Mr. Bean was the most entertaining so far IMO.

I'd skip that part. :lol:

 

 

Noted, although now you've got me curious, just seems like a reallly strange topic for a song.

If they can have Bean, I have a suggestion.

 

If the US hosts again and uses a similar approach in the Opening Ceremonies they must show the video of the SNL skit with John Belushi and "Little Donuts" at his training table. :D

The part with Rowan Atkinson was about the only good part.

Chariots of Fire with Mr. Bean was the most entertaining so far IMO.
If they can have Bean, I have a suggestion.

 

If the US hosts again and uses a similar approach in the Opening Ceremonies they must show the video of the SNL skit with John Belushi and "Little Donuts" at his training table. :D

 

 

I think you need to post the video.

I think you need to post the video.

 

Couldn't find a copy. SNL copyrights are weird in that era. Belushi dresses like Bruce Jenner and acts out Decathlon with him setting world records. Then goes to "At my breakfast training table I start my day with a box of "Little Donuts." The box was like Wheaties but it had little chocolate Donuts in it. Priceless.

Couldn't find a copy. SNL copyrights are weird in that era. Belushi dresses like Bruce Jenner and acts out Decathlon with him setting world records. Then goes to "At my breakfast training table I start my day with a box of "Little Donuts." The box was like Wheaties but it had little chocolate Donuts in it. Priceless.

 

Nice, hopefully someone can find that because it sounds hilarious.

Does Queen Elizabeth ever crack a smile?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.