Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 London Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Replies 191
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phelps gets the win the 400m. Great start and had to come from behind to win.

Why do they compete as great Britian which it made up of 4the different countries, and not each country separately???

  • Author

Team USA Archery with a big win over Korea to advance to the Gold Medal Match! :ylsuper:

Woman's handball getting the call right now.
That sport makes it very difficult to retain one's level of maturity. :cool:
Team USA Archery with a big win over Korea to advance to the Gold Medal Match! :ylsuper:

 

Odd that I THINK I know this but wasn't Korea the favorite in that event?

Is there a link any where to watch online, stuck at work all day.

Odd that I THINK I know this but wasn't Korea the favorite in that event?

 

Yes it was a major upset!! USA women soccer now up 3-0

Thankyou sir, I've got insight as well so I'm going to be looking in to that.

 

 

Pretty easy to do and from what I was told you don't have to pay your bill on-line through them or even get your insight bill via your E-mail address either. I am going to miss Insight, as I have always seem to get a very nice service rep who always seems to help me! From what family members tell me who live in Ohio, TW service reps aren't so nice!

  • Author

UofL's Angel McCoughtry had 13 points for the women's basketball team this afternoon. :ylsuper:

How is sitting on a horse while it walks around a olympic sport??????

What's the best channel to watch right now?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.