Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 London Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

I am sure the women of BGP support me in saying that Misty May Treanor has a rear end that reflects real women and not emaciated models that are shoved down out throats.

 

Who's with me?

misty.jpeg

  • Replies 191
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this aired earlier but I just got home from work and watched the DVR, that last point in the sand volleyball match for May/Walsh was freakin intense. I think I might have fist pumped from my bed when they finally got the point.

I am sure the women of BGP support me in saying that Misty May Treanor has a rear end that reflects real women and not emaciated models that are shoved down out throats.

 

Who's with me?

Baby got back.

Another thing I love about the Olympics is they always do some really great background stories on athletes from all around the world and it happens while you're seeing them compete. It's like watching an ESPN outside the lines special while you're seeing the athlete for the first time ever, love that.

I'm mesmerized by the atheletes story, regardless of the country.

I'm mesmerized by the atheletes story, regardless of the country.

 

I think that's why I LOVE(been looking forward to this since I realize at new years that it was an even year) the Olympics, I find myself falling in love with people's story from all around the world and pulling for them. I love competition but I also love seeing people bust their butts, overcome adversity and then still succeed beyond expectations. For a lot of these athletes when you hear their stories it's not how impressive they are when they perform or whether or not they medal but rather the fact that they were able to sacrafice and overcome sooooooo much just to get there.

I am sure the women of BGP support me in saying that Misty May Treanor has a rear end that reflects real women and not emaciated models that are shoved down out throats.

 

Who's with me?

 

I think both women wear their bikini bottoms from the '96 Olympics. I don't mind the bikini bottoms but I can't believe they are comfortable.

I am sure the women of BGP support me in saying that Misty May Treanor has a rear end that reflects real women and not emaciated models that are shoved down out throats.

 

Who's with me?

 

I think it is bigger than it was 4 years ago.

Don't understand why the men's basketball game isn't on basic cable. Dumb decision.

I think it is bigger than it was 4 years ago.

 

Let me say officially that the above is 100% fine with me.

Don't understand why the men's basketball game isn't on basic cable. Dumb decision.

 

Actually it is a dumb decision but if you were NBC and you were trying to increase your viewership on channels like the NBC sports channel it is brilliant!

 

 

 

livehdwatch on Justin.tv

 

you can thank me later!

NBC ratings were up 8% compared to Beijing four years ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.