Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 London Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Replies 191
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They ending was pretty awesome.

 

With the torch or which part?

Sir Paul clearly doesn't have it anymore but he tried his best. Still a great song.

I'm still cracking up ovet Mr Bean. Haf to go to work as the nations were entering but DVR'ed it to watch later.

Sir Paul clearly doesn't have it anymore but he tried his best. Still a great song.

 

Pretty sure having the men and woman sing was so he didn't have to, poor old sap.

I'm still cracking up ovet Mr Bean. Haf to go to work as the nations were entering but DVR'ed it to watch later.

I wish I DVR'ed his part. It was very clever and funny.

The parade of olympians is always kindof a snooze...but I thought it was pretty awesome otherwise (especially since my girlfriend has been in the UK for a year and is moving home TODAY).

my girlfriend has been in the UK for a year and is moving home TODAY).

 

Now that's a long distance relationship!

 

I thought that the opening had it's high points and some great effects, but after China, it seemed kind of messy and chaotic. Some of the concepts just seemed odd. And has the opening ceremony always been so centered on the traditions and pop culture of the host country?

I could give a crap about the opening (never watch). But now that the real stuff is on its time to turn into a hermit! Only problem is figuring out what to watch.

Fairly intense fencing "match" for young sensation Lee Kiefer from the US. Kiefer displaying a lot of emotion here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.