Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 London Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Author

Destroyed the field... Glad I watched it.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about 15 yr old Levecky setting the American record beating the Brit!

 

I'm not sure that may be the best word to describe her performance. Maybe "took her outside behind the woodshed"? :D

Is it wrong of me to almost root against the US women because of how much I despise Hope Solo? I really can't stand her, and it amuses me to watch her hissy fits as she has allowed THREE goals currently against Canada.

Women's soccer is painful to watch...Is it wrong I'm rooting for Canada because of the general smugness of the American womens team?

Not happy I missed that match. Onward to get a little revenge for that World Cup loss last summer.

Is the womens soccer game being shown on TV tonight?? If so what channel..

Has any one been watching the Womens beach volleyball match between the USA and Brazil? The chick from Brazil seems like a straight up not nice person, she just seems like a horrible teammate. I am cheering for the US obviously but the chick from Brazil made you want to that much more.

As I typed my last post the womens team won, that was AWESOME to watch. Kessy and Ross had lost to the Brazilians 9 straight matches before today.

Has any one been watching the Womens beach volleyball match between the USA and Brazil? The chick from Brazil seems like a straight up not nice person, she just seems like a horrible teammate. I am cheering for the US obviously but the chick from Brazil made you want to that much more.

 

I saw her and was going to comment on her as well.

Thats the latin sassiness

I saw her and was going to comment on her as well.

 

 

I watched pretty much the entire match and she just seemed like a bad teammate. I thought it was hilarious how she would chew out the other girl when things went bad but as soon as she messed up it was a quick "we're ok we've got this" type of response. Either way I'm glad the USA won and would love to see an All American finals.

Thats the latin sassiness

 

 

She barely even looked latin though, I probably would have overlooked it had she been hot I'm not gonna lie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.