Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 London Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

I'm glad NBC has prepared themselves for an internet crash of this race. My feed has went out for the race.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phelps fourth!

 

[TABLE=class: or-tbl or-eD]

[TR=class: or-odd]

[TD=class: or-r]1[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r]03[/TD]

[TD=class: or-athlete] USA.pngRyan Lochte[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r or-hl]4:05.18 [/TD]

[TD=class: or-c]

[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r]-[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD=class: or-exp or-c]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: or-even]

[TD=class: or-r]2[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r]06[/TD]

[TD=class: or-athlete] BRA.pngPEREIRA Thiago[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r or-hl]4:08.86 [/TD]

[TD=class: or-c]

[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r]+3.68[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD=class: or-exp or-c]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: or-odd]

[TD=class: or-r]3[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r]04[/TD]

[TD=class: or-athlete] JPN.pngHAGINO Kosuke[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r or-hl]4:08.94 [/TD]

[TD=class: or-c]AS [/TD]

[TD=class: or-r]+3.76[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD=class: or-exp or-c]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: or-even]

[TD=class: or-r]4[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r]08[/TD]

[TD=class: or-athlete] USA.pngMichael Phelps[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r or-hl]4:09.28 [/TD]

[TD=class: or-c]

[/TD]

[TD=class: or-r]+4.10[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Back to handball on the internet. I predict the Brazilian woman with the mohawk is the #1 player in the world.

The internet. Phelps v. Lochte

 

Saw that but thought it had happened earlier, or did he really do that bad twice in a row?

UofL's Angel McCoughtry had 13 points for the women's basketball team this afternoon. :ylsuper:

 

Nice! :thumb:

How is sitting on a horse while it walks around a olympic sport??????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^I was gonna save the spoiler for the TV crowd tonight.

 

I would think that anyone who doesn't want to know who won or lost, wouldn't look at this tread. It's like watching sports on the news and not wanting to know the score of the Reds game because you DVR it! They are going to tell you the score and the highlights, so don't watch it, if you don't want to know!

I'm glad NBC has prepared themselves for an internet crash of this race. My feed has went out for the race.

 

 

Same thing happened to me, it's been choppy often.

I would think that anyone who doesn't want to know who won or lost, wouldn't look at this tread. It's like watching sports on the news and not wanting to know the score of the Reds game because you DVR it! They are going to tell you the score and the highlights, so don't watch it, if you don't want to know!

 

 

While I agree, I wonder if we should set up two threads and maybe have a mod title this one real time/spoiler alerts. Just a thought.

I agree. Im sure plenty of people want to comment on what's being shown on TV currently but not have the results spoiled.

This thread is for folks that want to comment about the Olympic action as it's happening on TV rather than the live information that's available via the internet.

I agree. Im sure plenty of people want to comment on what's being shown on TV currently but not have the results spoiled.

 

I went ahead and started a seperate thread titled 2012 Summer Olympic TV VERSION with a brief description of why it's there. Now if a mod could just add a decription to this one perhaps, calling it the live/spoiler thread.

Watching badminton and anxiously awaiting more handball.

 

I want to post something so bad right now but I think I would quickly get in to trouble. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.