Mayfield/Western Kentucky Tornadoes 12-10-21

Tigerpride94

I just can't stop thinking about all of the Mayfield athletes, students and coaches this morning....obviously along with the entire town and surrounding areas. 

I really wish there was some way I could help out those families...I'm sure options for that will come along, but if anyone reads this and knows Mayfield people that are in need, please let us know. 

• Like 1

My family and myself are all safe but some are not.  The deathtole is comming.  Thanks for all the concerns.  Please pray for us.  My house had light damage but 4 blocks North is where the debris field starts.  I lost a window a tree limb and a fence.  4 Blocks up is undescribable, pics will get out soon.  We have no power or water.  I have a genset. so I am a lucky one but the water issue and gas is hard to get.  A friend in E  Prairie, MO is bringing both and I just heard that the state is sending water.   

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bud_Kilmer said:

Such tragic news, my thoughts and prayers are with the mayfield community and western Kentucky. Don’t even know how the rebuild process begins. Anyone word on the condition of the Stadium or MHS? Would hate for there to be damage to those sites.

I live by the school and it was spared for the most part and is a shelter for now

• Like 3

The Beechwood community has organized a semi truck (donated by an alum) full of food, water and supplies that are being sent to Mayfield. An announcement will come tomorrow morning on where you can donate the items, if you’re interested. As soon as I get that information, I will post here in BGP for anyone in NKY that would like to contribute. 

Continued thoughts and prayers are sent to the Mayfield community as they go through this difficult time. 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

My family and myself are all safe but some are not.  The deathtole is comming.  Thanks for all the concerns.  Please pray for us.  My house had light damage but 4 blocks North is where the debris field starts.  I lost a window a tree limb and a fence.  4 Blocks up is undescribable, pics will get out soon.  We have no power or water.  I have a genset. so I am a lucky one but the water issue and gas is hard to get.  A friend in E  Prairie, MO is bringing both and I just heard that the state is sending water.   

I saw video of the water tower in Mayfield. Completely toppled and bent like it was made of aluminum foil. WalMart has offered to drop ship bottled water to the area.

• Like 1

• theguru changed the title to Let's all help Mayfield
  • Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Mayfield/Western Kentucky Tornadoes 12-10-21