Mayfield/Western Kentucky Tornadoes 12-10-21

Tigerpride94

5 minutes ago, Mayfieldsportsfan said:

Horrific. No other word fits. 

Just left there an hour ago. It was a very emotional time. Horrific is a description that fits. 

My family and I will continue to be there to lend a helping hand for the weeks to come whenever we can. 

I am glad you are o.k. @Mayfieldsportsfan. There is a lot of support coming that way. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Toothpick said:

My family and myself are all safe but some are not.  The deathtole is comming.  Thanks for all the concerns.  Please pray for us.  My house had light damage but 4 blocks North is where the debris field starts.  I lost a window a tree limb and a fence.  4 Blocks up is undescribable, pics will get out soon.  We have no power or water.  I have a genset. so I am a lucky one but the water issue and gas is hard to get.  A friend in E  Prairie, MO is bringing both and I just heard that the state is sending water.   

War Memorial ok too? Sorry your community had to go through this. We're praying for you all and doing what we can from here. Glad you and yours are all safe though....you were the first person I thought of when I saw this last night. Thanks for checking in

• theguru changed the title to Let's all help Mayfield
  • Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Mayfield/Western Kentucky Tornadoes 12-10-21