Mayfield/Western Kentucky Tornadoes 12-10-21

Tigerpride94

1 hour ago, TilghmanPride said:

Just left there an hour ago. It was a very emotional time. Horrific is a description that fits. 

My family and I will continue to be there to lend a helping hand for the weeks to come whenever we can. 

I am glad you are o.k. @Mayfieldsportsfan. There is a lot of support coming that way. 

Thank you. We were lucky. Only a privacy fence down. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Beechwoodfan said:

Sounds like the City of Ft. Mitchell and Beechwood are working together to do something for Mayfield.  No details yet, but will keep you posted in case anyone in NKY wants to help.

I’m hearing Beechwood is loading up a tractor trailer to send down. They’re taking donations throughout the week.

3 hours ago, Mayfieldsportsfan said:

Thank you. We were lucky. Only a privacy fence down. 

You were the first to come to mind when I learned of this tragedy. I’m so very, very glad you are ok.  I’m praying for the whole community — the whole region.  It’s unfathomable. 

17 hours ago, WestDanville said:

I know it’s not football related but sometimes things are bigger than sports. I hope all of our Mayfield friends on here are ok and our thoughts and prayers go out to your community! Mayfield people are a tough breed and they will come back from this better than ever but in the meantime we are all thinking about you and praying for you. 

Great post and topic to bring up.

Mayfield football is obviously a mainstay on BGP, and this needed to brought up. 

Like so many others, my thoughts are with them. As well as with other City's and towns across our Bluegrass. Including but limited to Bowling Green, Dawson Springs, and Muhlenberg Co.

• Like 5

None of us have internet or power here so getting to post on here depends on getting a cell post out and  I’m guessing the system is overwhelmed right now so it’s not that we don’t want to but more that we can’t.  I got the Beechwood letter from JAson Buc tonight and it moved me to tears.  I wanted to tell all of you all who have posted and done for us how appreciative we are and thank you all. God Bless you all. Football seems so small right now. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Toothpick said:

None of us have internet or power here so getting to post on here depends on getting a cell post out and  I’m guessing the system is overwhelmed right now so it’s not that we don’t want to but more that we can’t.  I got the Beechwood letter from JAson Buc tonight and it moved me to tears.  I wanted to tell all of you all who have posted and done for us how appreciative we are and thank you all. God Bless you all. Football seems so small right now. 

Thank you for checking in.  We're doing what we can on this end to help your community.  Stay safe and keep us posted as you can.

• Like 3

• theguru changed the title to Let's all help Mayfield
  • Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Mayfield/Western Kentucky Tornadoes 12-10-21