Televisions

The Raven

Looks like I may be in the market for a new TV.  One of the LED sensor cover fell off of mine and now there is a glaring bright spot in my picture.  I could just crack it open and glue it back, but the TV is 10 years old, so I might as well break down and get a new one.

In the past, I've had Vizios, this current one is a Samsung.   Any recommendations on a good 55-65" screen TV that won't break the bank (i.e. under like $750?)

12 minutes ago, theguru said:

A 75?

Probably another 65 incher.  I watch the one in the living room from the kitchen quite often and it’s plenty big enough.  I feel like you need to be at least 10 feet from a tv 65 inches or above and that’s not as likely with the basement setup. 

2 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Probably another 65 incher.  I watch the one in the living room from the kitchen quite often and it’s plenty big enough.  I feel like you need to be at least 10 feet from a tv 65 inches or above and that’s not as likely with the basement setup. 

Go 75...

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I've had several Hisense TV's and they are every bit as good as the TV's that are $1000+, IMO. 

Best buy has a 70" right now for $579, I'm thinking about getting one myself. 

I agree, price is where it is at these days.