Sep 25 at Moore
Oct 1 at Union County (District)
Oct 9 vs. Duggar Union (IN)
Oct 15 vs. Trigg County (District)
Oct 22 vs. Paducah Tilghman (District)
Oct 29 at Fort Campbell

472885431_WebsterCounty.jpg.74b0a650e71c15a738e3446c43368998.jpg

15 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

It also appears the Webster County at Moore game has been moved to Saturday, September 25.

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb21/85789

That would presumably make their district game against Union County on Oct 1 since Union County already has games scheduled on the remaining open dates for Webster. The regular season Webster vs. Union game was at Webster last year, so I'm gonna go ahead and put it down as an away game for the Trojans this year.

49 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I don’t know much about that team but I’m assuming they probably ain’t a powerhouse or why would they schedule them.

I'm very familiar with this team and no, they aren't a powerhouse; not even close.  From the early '90s to about 2005 or so, they were part of the Southwest conference for football, which was 3-1A teams and 3-2A teams.  That conference consisted of Sullivan, Linton-Stockton, North Knox, North Central (Farmersburg), North Daviess & Duggar.  It was usually between them and North Central to determine who finished last in the conference.  Most years, they had around 20 kids on the team.

• 3 weeks later...