Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA meeting (11/18)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Look at it this way: most times we’ve been doom and gloom, it’s turned out to be a lot of fretting over nothing. I do think tomorrow brings bad news, but we’ve been wrong before. 

40 minutes ago, ColonelMike said:

Lots of rumors running around....

What kind of rumors? 

10 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

Look at it this way: most times we’ve been doom and gloom, it’s turned out to be a lot of fretting over nothing. I do think tomorrow brings bad news, but we’ve been wrong before. 

What do you think will happen? 

Will there be anything addressed pertaining to football? Or will it all be basketball?

23 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

What do you think will happen? 

Football-wise I think things will be decently in the clear. I think basketball is looking at a delay.

3 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

Football-wise I think things will be decently in the clear. I think basketball is looking at a delay.

I hope you are right. I mean I want Basketball as well but since football is outside hopefully they will have the playoffs. 

Stressing over these meetings and press conferences is exhausting. Just let the kids finish what they started!

I agree with the above comments. I think they let football finish its season but winter sports are going to be put on hold. 

I think they should leave football alone it would be very upsetting to a lot of people to set the playoff brackets and then cancel them two days before kickoff I think they would receive tons of backlash.

I think they mandate a state wide attendance policy for the games. Districts have been able to make their own decisions about this to this point. I see this as one topic they will address. 

What is the 9am working session? What hope s during that time?

Whether it has any bearing on what Kentucky decides, but Minnesota today is announcing a pause on all Fall sports. Not sure how much these states coordinate on announcements?

So far trying to watch the proceedings is useless.  100% buffer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.