Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA meeting (11/18)

Featured Replies

Any mention, discussion, and media regarding politics or political figures is expressly prohibited on BluegrassPreps. This includes, but is not limited to the mention or names of any elected or publicly appointed officials, both domestic and foreign, by name, title, or by the offices held (e.g. - president, governor, chancellor, mayor, minister, senator, congressman, commissioner, attorney general, county clerk, magistrate, Beshear, Clinton, Lincoln, Merkel, Obama, Putin, Reagan, Roosevelt, Trudeau, Trump, etc). Any direct references or inferences to political terminology and activities, (e.g. - government, Democrat, Republican, GOP, conservative, liberal, campaign, lobby, legislature, filibuster, caucus, etc) and anything else deemed political in nature by the BGP staff is also prohibited from the site. Likewise, this also includes 3rd party links to articles that are political in name or in nature. Additionally, the use of names/nicknames deemed by the BGP staff as references to political figures (e.g. - Andy, Donald, Tricky Dick, Slick Willy) will not be permitted on BluegrassPreps.

Keeping in mind BGP's core purpose as a sports-discussion community, discussion of the the managing bodies specifically serving over high school, college, amateur, and professional sports leagues (KHSAA, NCAA, IOC, MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL et al), along with the officers, officials and the titles held by the individuals within those organizations is permitted on BGP. Similarly, high school and college/university administrators and officials, when discussed in a strictly non-political manner, are all permissible on BGP.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, PP1 said:

You make breakfast at 11:43?

He get's up at the crack of  11 !!!!

6 hours ago, THUNDERBIRDS said:

So the way I heard it with Football is that if Highlands wins this Friday and then loses to CCH the following week. CCH finds out thw following Monday morning the Diocese is shutting them down. Highlands gets to play in place of CCH in the 3rd round playoff game? Can't make this stuff up! I guess the healthiest team Wins.

AS I understand it - this provision applies only to the

Semi-Finals &

Finals 

15 minutes ago, JIM SEYMOUR # 85 said:

He get's up at the crack of  11 !!!!

About 9 but I don't eat right away. 

45 minutes ago, theguru said:

About 9 but I don't eat right away. 

Got to let the corn flakes soak and get good and soggy.

6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Got to let the corn flakes soak and get good and soggy.

It was potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and wait for it... BACON! 

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

It was potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and wait for it... BACON! 

Did you forget to add the eggs? 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

It was potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and wait for it... BACON! 

I'd nix the mushrooms, but everything else sounds really good.  Just the potatoes and onions...man, that's good stuff.

12 hours ago, Jason Bucklen said:

Did you forget to add the eggs? 

My Eggland's Best stare me in the face every time I open my fridge but I like to mix it up.  I am not sure what I am having for breakfast this morning but this time eggs may be the main course in place of bacon. 

11 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I'd nix the mushrooms, but everything else sounds really good.  Just the potatoes and onions...man, that's good stuff.

All cooked perfectly too!

What is your beef with Shrooms? 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

All cooked perfectly too!

What is your beef with Shrooms? 

Just don't like them.  Dad used to fix sirloin tips and he'd make them with onions & mushrooms, but switched to onions & peppers after I couldn't like the mushrooms.

4 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Just don't like them.  Dad used to fix sirloin tips and he'd make them with onions & mushrooms, but switched to onions & peppers after I couldn't like the mushrooms.

Peppers are awesome too!

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Peppers are awesome too!

You can almost put onions & peppers on anything and make it better. LOL

3 hours ago, theguru said:

but this time eggs may be the main course in place of bacon. 

What Did You Say GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, TheDeuce said:

What Did You Say GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Mostly that I can't eat bacon all the time. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.