Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA meeting (11/18)

Featured Replies

Just now, theguru said:

Mostly that I can't eat bacon all the time. 

Shenanigans. 

-- @bugatti 2002

  • Replies 64
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The idea of a losing team advancing in the playoffs makes me laugh.  I mean, I guess I kinda get it but why not just give the team that was supposed to face the COVID quarantining squad a bye?

15 minutes ago, DanvilleFan said:

The idea of a losing team advancing in the playoffs makes me laugh.  I mean, I guess I kinda get it but why not just give the team that was supposed to face the COVID quarantining squad a bye?

That is where I am. If you lose, you're out. The only place I wouldn't want this is for the finals. To me you follow the same pattern the KHSAA used with field hockey - if a team has to quarantine before the state finals, move the state final game back a week or two. Not ideal, but could work.

25 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

That is where I am. If you lose, you're out. The only place I wouldn't want this is for the finals. To me you follow the same pattern the KHSAA used with field hockey - if a team has to quarantine before the state finals, move the state final game back a week or two. Not ideal, but could work.

Agreed 100%.  If we get to the finals and this happens it could be disruptive, but I'd want to see the two teams that were supposed to play, not winner of bracket A semi-final vs. loser of bracket B semi-final.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.