Calloway County will not play in the playoffs

Yadi1957

Wow. They would have played Hopkinsville in the first round, a team they've already beat. And a potential second round game with Logan County, who beat them by eight points. I wouldn't have picked Calloway County to advance, but they had potential to be a final eight squad.

Fire the superintendent. I am being serious. This is a total joke. If we had any evidence at all of infection spreading from football games, then there would be some cause to consider a move like this. I guess he also needs to tell those kids to never swim in the ocean because of the sharks. 

• Like 2

• theguru changed the title to Calloway County will not play in the playoffs

Per the Calloway County Football Facebook page:

”2020.  Things change by the minutes. As of now we are back in it.  Mr. Settle contacted me first thing this morning.  He’s not making any promises, but is excited about the possibility.  We will meet tomorrow to discuss when we will return to practice.”

44 minutes ago, DearToday said:

Per the Calloway County Football Facebook page:

”2020.  Things change by the minutes. As of now we are back in it.  Mr. Settle contacted me first thing this morning.  He’s not making any promises, but is excited about the possibility.  We will meet tomorrow to discuss when we will return to practice.”

Based on everything we are seeing the safest place for these kids to be is on the football field and in school and not at home.