Franklin County’s Brooklynn Miles Commits to Tennessee

15 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The five star guard will play for the Lady Vols. Congrats to Brooklynn!

Picked up on her game after you predicted the Lady Flyers to win the 11th Region. She's a dynamo and played her heart out in every game I was able to catch. Tennessee went after her - hard.

Congrats, Ms. Miles! 

Go 🍊 !

#2knows

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

Picked up on her game after you predicted the Lady Flyers to win the 11th Region. She's a dynamo and played her heart out in every game I was able to catch. Tennessee went after her - hard.

Congrats, Ms. Miles! 

Go 🍊 !

#2knows

Her dad was a stud at FC, her being so athletically gifted is certainly no surprise. 

17 hours ago, Coach34 said:

Honestly I don’t think they had a great shot at Scherr or Boley. That’s just my opinion. 

No I don’t think UK even made their final 4s or whatever for either Scherr or Boley.  But what I’m saying is why not?  Is UK not going after homegrown talent hard enough?  They should know about these girls as early as anyone and making strong pitches to them.  I know they won’t get them all, but they strike out way too much IMO.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 12:45 PM, maysvilleky said:

No I don’t think UK even made their final 4s or whatever for either Scherr or Boley.  But what I’m saying is why not?  Is UK not going after homegrown talent hard enough?  They should know about these girls as early as anyone and making strong pitches to them.  I know they won’t get them all, but they strike out way too much IMO.

I agree! I don’t know if they’re not going after these kids hard enough or not but when some of the bigger programs come calling it’s hard for them to compete. I’ve always believed that if you want to be very successful in college athletics you have to recruit your state! You can’t allow the best kid in the state to leave every single year. 

• Like 1