Jump to content
TheDeuce

Franklin County’s Brooklynn Miles Commits to Tennessee

Recommended Posts

The five star guard will play for the Lady Vols. Congrats to Brooklynn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The five star guard will play for the Lady Vols. Congrats to Brooklynn!

Picked up on her game after you predicted the Lady Flyers to win the 11th Region. She's a dynamo and played her heart out in every game I was able to catch. Tennessee went after her - hard.

Congrats, Ms. Miles! 

Go 🍊 !

#2knows

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

Picked up on her game after you predicted the Lady Flyers to win the 11th Region. She's a dynamo and played her heart out in every game I was able to catch. Tennessee went after her - hard.

Congrats, Ms. Miles! 

Go 🍊 !

#2knows

Her dad was a stud at FC, her being so athletically gifted is certainly no surprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t understand why UK hasn’t been able to keep some of these top players in State.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2020 at 12:44 PM, maysvilleky said:

Don’t understand why UK hasn’t been able to keep some of these top players in State.

Which players are you referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2020 at 7:40 AM, Coach34 said:

Which players are you referring to?

This girl, Scherr, Robins, Boley, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2020 at 12:44 PM, maysvilleky said:

Don’t understand why UK hasn’t been able to keep some of these top players in State.

Same thoughts here! Talent right in the neighborhood of UK’s campus and they go out of state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 11:42 AM, maysvilleky said:

This girl, Scherr, Robins, Boley, etc.

Honestly I don’t think they had a great shot at Scherr or Boley. That’s just my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Coach34 said:

Honestly I don’t think they had a great shot at Scherr or Boley. That’s just my opinion. 

No I don’t think UK even made their final 4s or whatever for either Scherr or Boley.  But what I’m saying is why not?  Is UK not going after homegrown talent hard enough?  They should know about these girls as early as anyone and making strong pitches to them.  I know they won’t get them all, but they strike out way too much IMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2020 at 12:45 PM, maysvilleky said:

No I don’t think UK even made their final 4s or whatever for either Scherr or Boley.  But what I’m saying is why not?  Is UK not going after homegrown talent hard enough?  They should know about these girls as early as anyone and making strong pitches to them.  I know they won’t get them all, but they strike out way too much IMO.

I agree! I don’t know if they’re not going after these kids hard enough or not but when some of the bigger programs come calling it’s hard for them to compete. I’ve always believed that if you want to be very successful in college athletics you have to recruit your state! You can’t allow the best kid in the state to leave every single year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information