June 11, 20197 yr That’s correct. Those two schools play very good small college hoops and Brad doesn’t have the skill set to play at either. I'm curious of how often you have seen Brad Calipari play ball? Have you seen him play the last 3 years? Do you even have any clue what type of game or skill set he has now? He has just spent the last 3 years practicing every single day against future NBA players. He has spent every day the last 3 years getting to workout in one of the top facilities in all of college basketball. So unless you are someone who has gotten the chance to watch him all the time at practice the last 3 years to see how his game has grown or changed. Then I seriously doubt you have any clue at all what type of game or skill set he has now. If you have secretly been at most of UK's practices the last 3 years to see how his game is now. Then I apologize and will take more note of your analysis of players.
June 11, 20197 yr I'm curious of how often you have seen Brad Calipari play ball? Have you seen him play the last 3 years? Do you even have any clue what type of game or skill set he has now? He has just spent the last 3 years practicing every single day against future NBA players. He has spent every day the last 3 years getting to workout in one of the top facilities in all of college basketball. So unless you are someone who has gotten the chance to watch him all the time at practice the last 3 years to see how his game has grown or changed. Then I seriously doubt you have any clue at all what type of game or skill set he has now. If you have secretly been at most of UK's practices the last 3 years to see how his game is now. Then I apologize and will take more note of your analysis of players. Watched him play about 10 games at LCA his Senior year and not impressive, as far as his last three years at UK’s practice, he probably has ran drills with the team but doubt very seriously that he has been involved in actual scrimmage play with starters or even subs on team so I’ll stick with my original statement that he can’t play at Georgetown or Pikeville. And we shall see where he transfers and if he gets to play.
June 11, 20197 yr Watched him play about 10 games at LCA his Senior year and not impressive, as far as his last three years at UK’s practice, he probably has ran drills with the team but doubt very seriously that he has been involved in actual scrimmage play with starters or even subs on team so I’ll stick with my original statement that he can’t play at Georgetown or Pikeville. And we shall see where he transfers and if he gets to play. So basically what I am getting is you haven't watched him in over 4 years. Considering he didn't play his last year in high school in Ky. So I think it's pretty safe for me to say you really don't know what his playing style is these days, since your opinion is based on what you saw 4 years ago when he was a 16 or 17 year old kid. Best of luck to him wherever he ends up.
June 12, 20197 yr So basically what I am getting is you haven't watched him in over 4 years. Considering he didn't play his last year in high school in Ky. So I think it's pretty safe for me to say you really don't know what his playing style is these days, since your opinion is based on what you saw 4 years ago when he was a 16 or 17 year old kid. Best of luck to him wherever he ends up. Agreed
June 17, 20197 yr I’m hearing big announcement late Monday or early Tuesday. I’m going out on a limb and saying it’s Blackshear, after all we have a history of NBA dominant big men!
June 17, 20197 yr I’m hearing big announcement late Monday or early Tuesday. I’m going out on a limb and saying it’s Blackshear, after all we have a history of NBA dominant big men! Hard to call Blackshear an NBA dominant big man. If that were the case, he wouldn't be choosing a college to play at next season, rather he could be in the NBA.
June 17, 20197 yr I'm hearing a rumor Blackshear will visit UK Tuesday but It isn't 100% confirmed. Evan Daniels is hearing Tuesday as well per his twitter.
June 17, 20197 yr I am not saying that he is a dominant big man. I’m saying that 3 of the best 4 big men in the NBA played at UK. If I wanted a shot at being the best I could be I would attend UK for the simple fact of the results and publicity he would receive.
June 19, 20197 yr Author According to Matt Jones (not sure where hes getting his info) but he feels very confident that Blackshear commits before he leaves Lexington. If he leaves Lexington still uncommitted then he thinks he will eventually commit to UK. Also says that their is very high mutual interest between both UK and Blackshear.
June 19, 20197 yr According to Matt Jones (not sure where hes getting his info) but he feels very confident that Blackshear commits before he leaves Lexington. If he leaves Lexington still uncommitted then he thinks he will eventually commit to UK. Also says that their is very high mutual interest between both UK and Blackshear. Fingers crossed. Be nice to get an announcement today.
June 19, 20197 yr According to Matt Jones (not sure where hes getting his info) but he feels very confident that Blackshear commits before he leaves Lexington. If he leaves Lexington still uncommitted then he thinks he will eventually commit to UK. Also says that their is very high mutual interest between both UK and Blackshear. I said two weeks ago that he would take his visits then close it out with UK. I don't think much has changed.
June 19, 20197 yr If Blackshear joins UK, Cal is going to be facing one of his most challenging roster/playing time management teams.
June 19, 20197 yr If Blackshear joins UK, Cal is going to be facing one of his most challenging roster/playing time management teams. I'd bet that Cal is up for the challenge.
June 19, 20197 yr I'd bet that Cal is up for the challenge. Cal is the best sports businessman ever. He keeps reinventing himself, UK is quickly becoming the choice for transfers trying to get to the league. I don’t mind being transfer U, if that gets Cal #2. A banner is a banner.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.