Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Projecting Kentucky's 2019/20 Roster

Featured Replies

Kerry Blackshear is expected to pick Florida tonight per Jeff Goodman and Evan Daniels.

  • Replies 255
  • Views 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if Kentucky tries to get N'Faly Dante to reclassify on his visit even though he said he is going to remain in 2020.

Is Kerry Blackshear better than Richards and Montgomery? I checked out several NBA mock drafts for next year and the highest I saw Blackshear going was #49. Montgomery and Richards were ranked above him in a mock draft or two.

 

The hype surrounding Blackshear was pretty much for college only because of how he's proven himself thus far. Richard's and Montgomery have more potential but they've yet to convert that potential on the hardwood. Simply put, Blackshear is a proven product.

Brad Calipari has a final 2, Hampton and Detroit Mercy.

Yes both are D1, Detroit Mercy plays in the Horizon League. Hampton plays in the Big South.

Is Kerry Blackshear better than Richards and Montgomery? I checked out several NBA mock drafts for next year and the highest I saw Blackshear going was #49. Montgomery and Richards were ranked above him in a mock draft or two.

 

Is he better than them right now? Without question. Not even close.

Huge recruiting win for Florida, makes them a real threat. I’d say I’m surprised but you all know I’m not.

Pretty much felt that when he didn't commit after his visit here, he wasn't coming.

 

It means that our returning bigs are going to have to step up big time.

Is he better than them right now? Without question. Not even close.

 

His stats last year wear almost identical to PJ Washington's.

Huge recruiting win for Florida, makes them a real threat. I’d say I’m surprised but you all know I’m not.

 

Yes, it would have been a shock to me if he chose UK. I am surprised he was considering them so strongly.

His stats last year wear almost identical to PJ Washington's.

 

That wasn’t the question?

That wasn’t the question?

 

No. I was curious and looked Blackshear's stats up. I was just sharing that info.

No. I was curious and looked Blackshear's stats up. I was just sharing that info.

 

Ah, okay.

Probably makes Florida the favorite to win the conference. Big addition for them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.