Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Projecting Kentucky's 2019/20 Roster

Featured Replies

If Blackshear joins UK, Cal is going to be facing one of his most challenging roster/playing time management teams.

 

As I said a month ago, it could really lead to platoon 2.0. If it wasn't for the Alex Poythress injury, they probably stay platoon in 2015. Which they were blowing people out in 2015 to start that season.

 

I could see a platoon of:

 

1st team

Pg Hagans

Sg Maxey

Sf Whitley

Pf Blackshear

C Montgomery

 

2nd team

Pg Quickley

Sg Juzang

Sf Brooks

Pf Sestina

C Richards

 

Or flip flop Quickley and Maxey to add a more explosive playmaker to the 2nd platoon.

  • Replies 255
  • Views 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a lot of buzz yesterday about KB committing to the Cats before he left town from his visit but the latest is he’s going to make a decision next week between UK and UT. So all of yesterday’s excitement could be for naught. UK fans may see him as an opponent dressed in orange next season.

Now KSR is saying he didn’t commit. KSR and their helium.

Now KSR is saying he didn’t commit. KSR and their helium.

Did they say he committed?

KSR never said Blackshear was commited. I read it every day and all I ever saw was that the staff was hoping for a commit before he left town.

They might have said on their radio show( I don't Listen) but I saw nothing saying he was committed on their site.

Did they say he committed?

 

Guess I have to be fair they didn’t say he committed. Just pumped their “sources” and what they were hearing. I got baited for clicks.

If I were Blackshear, this would be an easy decision - Tennessee.

 

Agreed! If he goes to Tennesee he is playing 30 plus minutes a game. If he comes to UK he is probably 20 to 25 minutes a game.

If he goes to Tennessee, then his number one concern is not winning the championship.

If he goes to Tennessee, then his number one concern is not winning the championship.

 

Winning a national championship is not the number one concern for most players with NBA aspirations. Those players who are no doubters to be drafted can afford to prioritze an NCAA championship. I am talking about those college players who aren't so sure about getting to the NBA but feel they have a shot at it - like Blackshear.

  • Author

The thing that Blackshear needs to realize is Cal and UK have more players to turn pro than any other team in the nation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.