Will They Stay or Will They Go?

UKMustangFan

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A huge risk from an injury standpoint or from his game getting possibly exposed and him going lower next year in the draft?

I think a top 10 pick or even a lottery pick almost always need to go, I can see his parents being concerned about his age though.

More so from an injury standpoint but draft stock falling is another worry. Miles Bridges is an example. Grayson Allen is another one. I know he can get insurance and surely if he comes back they get a nice insurance policy. With the insurance policy I’d have zero issues with him coming back.

I didn’t realize he was that young though. You don’t see many 18 year old college freshman like him these days.

Everyone keeps saying that Wenyen needs the money, has that been reported or is it just speculation? I think he is the youngest of his siblings and all have attended and graduated college already. His parents have done a remarkable job since coming to this country...I think unless there is an immediate need for money they would prefer he get his degree before he leaves.

I'm with you on this one. He is on pace to graduate next May. I believe he stays and graduates, then decides what he wants to do. Most guys who have stayed and graduated from UK have been pretty well taken care of.

Top heavy like most drafts. Try to find the hidden overseas gem, then start taking fliers and hope you find something left over.

From what little I have seen, seems like Barret is a stud, after that there are many question marks.

Matt Jones is hyping Keldon Johnson, then there is Zion.
He's hyping Johnson but has said he is not on the level of Wall, Cousins, Davis, ect... It's all relative with these recruits. When compared to the other recruits in the class they are at the top. When compared to other classes, not so much. Who knows with Zion. He makes for a good highlight reel but what's going to happen when he can't jump over his opponents?