Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will They Stay or Will They Go?

Featured Replies

This is a weak draft they all should go. Especially, Shai who got exposed in the tourney. Go get your guaranteed money!

 

If he was exposed that badly do you think the NBA guys were too busy to watch the tourney?

  • Replies 193
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A huge risk from an injury standpoint or from his game getting possibly exposed and him going lower next year in the draft?

 

I think a top 10 pick or even a lottery pick almost always need to go, I can see his parents being concerned about his age though.

 

More so from an injury standpoint but draft stock falling is another worry. Miles Bridges is an example. Grayson Allen is another one. I know he can get insurance and surely if he comes back they get a nice insurance policy. With the insurance policy I’d have zero issues with him coming back.

 

I didn’t realize he was that young though. You don’t see many 18 year old college freshman like him these days.

If he was exposed that badly do you think the NBA guys were too busy to watch the tourney?

 

Supply and demand still exist. Yes, it was easily his worst game of the year but the NBA needs 60 picks this summer.

Actually next summer will be a weak draft.

I think now you can do it multiple times. Changed a couple years ago.

I believe it's 2 times now.

Everyone keeps saying that Wenyen needs the money, has that been reported or is it just speculation? I think he is the youngest of his siblings and all have attended and graduated college already. His parents have done a remarkable job since coming to this country...I think unless there is an immediate need for money they would prefer he get his degree before he leaves.

 

I'm with you on this one. He is on pace to graduate next May. I believe he stays and graduates, then decides what he wants to do. Most guys who have stayed and graduated from UK have been pretty well taken care of.

Saw on KSR yesterday the PJ Washington is declaring for the draft not hiring an agent.

Actually next summer will be a weak draft.

 

Top heavy like most drafts. Try to find the hidden overseas gem, then start taking fliers and hope you find something left over.

Top heavy like most drafts. Try to find the hidden overseas gem, then start taking fliers and hope you find something left over.

From what little I have seen, seems like Barret is a stud, after that there are many question marks.

From what little I have seen, seems like Barret is a stud, after that there are many question marks.

 

Matt Jones is hyping Keldon Johnson, then there is Zion.

Matt Jones is hyping Keldon Johnson, then there is Zion.
He's hyping Johnson but has said he is not on the level of Wall, Cousins, Davis, ect... It's all relative with these recruits. When compared to the other recruits in the class they are at the top. When compared to other classes, not so much. Who knows with Zion. He makes for a good highlight reel but what's going to happen when he can't jump over his opponents?
Who knows with Zion. He makes for a good highlight reel but what's going to happen when he can't jump over his opponents?

 

I am curious if he winds up having a similar year to Diallo.

News should be breaking soon!!!!!!!

 

I have myself convinced that Knox will not be returning so that I am not left disappointed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.