April 3, 20188 yr Wynard is gone, Cal is 0-2 asking big men to be organizational depth. Are we sure he was "asked back", or did the suspension have ramifications?
April 3, 20188 yr Are we sure he was "asked back", or did the suspension have ramifications? I’m not sure why he was ever asked to come to UK to begin with.
April 3, 20188 yr From the way Kevin Knox SR is talking his son may have his mind made up. He said that they weren't exploring options and that they weren't in the need of money or a house or a car....
April 3, 20188 yr Shai has delayed his announcement. Shai absolutely has to go doesn’t he? If Kansas St. could take away his penetration, basically his game, he should go get his money as fast as he can.
April 3, 20188 yr Sounds like Knox is making his decision this weekend. Who wants to be a millionaire!?
April 3, 20188 yr Author Goodman tweeted out today that his prediction is at a minimum Knox, Shai, and Diallo leave. So naturally at least one of those three is going to return.
April 3, 20188 yr Goodman tweeted out today that his prediction is at a minimum Knox, Shai, and Diallo leave. So naturally at least one of those three is going to return. Ugh. This post does nothing but remind me how happy I am that I deleted him from my twitter feed. It gave me the willies when I read his name in your post.
April 3, 20188 yr Goodman tweeted out today that his prediction is at a minimum Knox, Shai, and Diallo leave. So naturally at least one of those three is going to return. Diallo leaves. The other two stay. At least one more transfer. Call it a gut feeling. Or maybe indigestion. I did just eat some spicy wings . . .
April 3, 20188 yr Author Ugh. This post does nothing but remind me how happy I am that I deleted him from my twitter feed. It gave me the willies when I read his name in your post. :lol2: Sorry. I still follow him just to laugh at how ridiculously awful he is at his job. It is quite sickening to see him slobber all over Bill Self on a daily basis though.
April 3, 20188 yr Author You have to wonder about Shai delaying his announcement because he wanted to talk it over more with family.....IMO, one of three things is happening.... 1) He's trying to decide if he should go with/without an agent. 2) He was planning on going and is having second thoughts. 3) He wants to wait and see what Knox decides.
April 3, 20188 yr This is a weak draft they all should go. Especially, Shai who got exposed in the tourney. Go get your guaranteed money!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.