Will They Stay or Will They Go?

UKMustangFan

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's where I'm at.

His dad did say yesterday that he (Dad) is probably leaning towards his son returning for a sophomore season.

Told my buddy yesterday. We sure are hearing a lot from the dad. Let's hear from Knox!

I don't think we'll even get any news about him from today like dad keeps implying.

Clint Jackson

‏ @clintjackson1

4m4 minutes ago

Asked two people in the NBA industry. Both are hearing Kevin Knox will opt for the NBA and hire an agent. Their words.

I have always assumed he will go to the NBA and have refused to get my hopes up. But do these people really know? Would a player disclose this to NBA teams first before making it official?

I have always assumed he will go to the NBA and have refused to get my hopes up. But do these people really know? Would a player disclose this to NBA teams first before making it official?

I'm in the same boat. It's what I'm expecting, but I'm not sure how NBA guys would scoop the info. Knox and his family keep things very close to the vest.

I'm in the same boat. It's what I'm expecting, but I'm not sure how NBA guys would scoop the info. Knox and his family keep things very close to the vest.

On top of that, I am not sure what kind of advantage it provides to a player to go behind closed doors to alert teams you are declaring ahead of the mandated deadlines. I would get if the draft was in a couple weeks, but we are a ways out.

Five players left that sort of have question marks. Any new thoughts? Mine are:

Diallo - 75% Gone

Wenyen - 51% Gone

Vanderbilt - 35% Gone

Washington - 10% Gone

Quade - 0% Gone ~ I feel least confident in this one. I just got a feeling he doesn't transfer.

Diallo - 99

Vanderbilt -50

Washington - 30

Wenyen - 10

Green - 0