Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will They Stay or Will They Go?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I have myself convinced that Knox will not be returning so that I am not left disappointed.

 

That's where I'm at.

 

His dad did say yesterday that he (Dad) is probably leaning towards his son returning for a sophomore season.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's where I'm at.

 

His dad did say yesterday that he (Dad) is probably leaning towards his son returning for a sophomore season.

 

Told my buddy yesterday. We sure are hearing a lot from the dad. Let's hear from Knox!

 

I don't think we'll even get any news about him from today like dad keeps implying.

  • Author

Clint Jackson

‏ @clintjackson1

4m4 minutes ago

 

Asked two people in the NBA industry. Both are hearing Kevin Knox will opt for the NBA and hire an agent. Their words.

Clint Jackson

‏ @clintjackson1

4m4 minutes ago

 

Asked two people in the NBA industry. Both are hearing Kevin Knox will opt for the NBA and hire an agent. Their words.

I have always assumed he will go to the NBA and have refused to get my hopes up. But do these people really know? Would a player disclose this to NBA teams first before making it official?

  • Author
I have always assumed he will go to the NBA and have refused to get my hopes up. But do these people really know? Would a player disclose this to NBA teams first before making it official?

 

I'm in the same boat. It's what I'm expecting, but I'm not sure how NBA guys would scoop the info. Knox and his family keep things very close to the vest.

I'm in the same boat. It's what I'm expecting, but I'm not sure how NBA guys would scoop the info. Knox and his family keep things very close to the vest.

On top of that, I am not sure what kind of advantage it provides to a player to go behind closed doors to alert teams you are declaring ahead of the mandated deadlines. I would get if the draft was in a couple weeks, but we are a ways out.

Everybody wants to be the first scoop. It is all guessing until Knox says it.

Knox is heading to NBA

Knox just posted a video on Twitter. He is following his dream and entering the draft.

Knox is heading to NBA

 

Worst fake out ever. 0% chance he was staying.. do I want to be a millionaire or go back to school..?

Has SGA or Diallo said anything yet?

 

Shai is announcing on SportsCenter tonight at 6:45

Five players left that sort of have question marks. Any new thoughts? Mine are:

 

Diallo - 75% Gone

Wenyen - 51% Gone

Vanderbilt - 35% Gone

Washington - 10% Gone

Quade - 0% Gone ~ I feel least confident in this one. I just got a feeling he doesn't transfer.

Five players left that sort of have question marks. Any new thoughts? Mine are:

 

Diallo - 75% Gone

Wenyen - 51% Gone

Vanderbilt - 35% Gone

Washington - 10% Gone

Quade - 0% Gone ~ I feel least confident in this one. I just got a feeling he doesn't transfer.

 

Diallo - 99

Vanderbilt -50

Washington - 30

Wenyen - 10

Green - 0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.