April 3, 20188 yr Ugh. This post does nothing but remind me how happy I am that I deleted him from my twitter feed. It gave me the willies when I read his name in your post. :lol2: Sorry. I still follow him just to laugh at how ridiculously awful he is at his job. It is quite sickening to see him slobber all over Bill Self on a daily basis though. Made a vow to never give him a click or a follow again.
April 3, 20188 yr Author This is a weak draft they all should go. Especially, Shai who got exposed in the tourney. Go get your guaranteed money! According to scouts, next year's class is considerably weaker than this one....
April 3, 20188 yr Author I still think they go, but man I can't help but get excited after reading this.... John Calipari Pitched Kevin Knox on Coming Back to Kentucky - And it Might Have Worked
April 3, 20188 yr I still think they go, but man I can't help but get excited after reading this.... John Calipari Pitched Kevin Knox on Coming Back to Kentucky - And it Might Have Worked My buddy just sent me that as well and I'm like you. Really trying to keep my hope down, but its getting difficult. Man, if he comes back with those guards...
April 3, 20188 yr Author My buddy just sent me that as well and I'm like you. Really trying to keep my hope down, but its getting difficult. Man, if he comes back with those guards... Not just him, but that last little part about Shai too....Man. :lol2:
April 3, 20188 yr According to scouts, next year's class is considerably weaker than this one.... This one has been called “The all upside” draft. Not sure what they will call next one.
April 3, 20188 yr Regarding Knox the probable reality is, Calipari probably told Kevin and his dad that he didn't think Kevin was strong enough or mature enough for the NBA grind just yet and that another year at UK would do the kid wonders. But they aren't going to put that into text and potentially hurt his draft stock at all, if he chooses to go.
April 3, 20188 yr I still think they go, but man I can't help but get excited after reading this.... John Calipari Pitched Kevin Knox on Coming Back to Kentucky - And it Might Have Worked That seems to be a bit a a change with how Cal handles the issue. Seems like all I've ever heard before is him almost pushing players out the door if he thinks they will be picked in the 1st round.
April 3, 20188 yr This is a weak draft they all should go. Especially, Shai who got exposed in the tourney. Go get your guaranteed money! I've heard next year is going to be the weakest in years.
April 3, 20188 yr Author Washington will declare for the draft without hiring an agent. T.J. Walker @TWalkerRivals 2m2 minutes ago P.J. Washington announces he will test the NBA Draft waters but will not hire an agent.
April 3, 20188 yr I still think they go, but man I can't help but get excited after reading this.... John Calipari Pitched Kevin Knox on Coming Back to Kentucky - And it Might Have Worked I haven’t read it but I saw someone on twitter say that Knox is a lottery pick if he goes this year and a top 5 pick if he stays and goes into next year’s draft.
April 3, 20188 yr Washington will declare for the draft without hiring an agent. T.J. Walker @TWalkerRivals 2m2 minutes ago P.J. Washington announces he will test the NBA Draft waters but will not hire an agent. I’ll never understand why every player in college basketball with NBA aspirations doesn’t do this. Especially with the newer, relaxed rules for declaring for the draft.
April 3, 20188 yr Washington will declare for the draft without hiring an agent. T.J. Walker @TWalkerRivals 2m2 minutes ago P.J. Washington announces he will test the NBA Draft waters but will not hire an agent. And he should. I think it is good for them to go and find out what it's all about. The guys I've heard talk about it, say they have benefited from the interaction by learning what they need to do to be successful at the next level. As long as they a willing to heed advice.
April 3, 20188 yr Author I haven’t read it but I saw someone on twitter say that Knox is a lottery pick if he goes this year and a top 5 pick if he stays and goes into next year’s draft. That seems to be the general thought. Outside of Barrett, the consensus from scouts seems to be that next year's class is a major question mark as far as NBA futures go.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.