Will They Stay or Will They Go?

UKMustangFan

Ugh. This post does nothing but remind me how happy I am that I deleted him from my twitter feed. It gave me the willies when I read his name in your post.

:lol2: Sorry.

I still follow him just to laugh at how ridiculously awful he is at his job.

It is quite sickening to see him slobber all over Bill Self on a daily basis though.

Made a vow to never give him a click or a follow again.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Knox the probable reality is, Calipari probably told Kevin and his dad that he didn't think Kevin was strong enough or mature enough for the NBA grind just yet and that another year at UK would do the kid wonders.  But they aren't going to put that into text and potentially hurt his draft stock at all, if he chooses to go.

I still think they go, but man I can't help but get excited after reading this....

John Calipari Pitched Kevin Knox on Coming Back to Kentucky - And it Might Have Worked

That seems to be a bit a a change with how Cal handles the issue. Seems like all I've ever heard before is him almost pushing players out the door if he thinks they will be picked in the 1st round.

I still think they go, but man I can't help but get excited after reading this....

John Calipari Pitched Kevin Knox on Coming Back to Kentucky - And it Might Have Worked

I haven’t read it but I saw someone on twitter say that Knox is a lottery pick if he goes this year and a top 5 pick if he stays and goes into next year’s draft.

Washington will declare for the draft without hiring an agent.

T.J. Walker

‏ @TWalkerRivals

2m2 minutes ago

P.J. Washington announces he will test the NBA Draft waters but will not hire an agent.

I’ll never understand why every player in college basketball with NBA aspirations doesn’t do this. Especially with the newer, relaxed rules for declaring for the draft.

Washington will declare for the draft without hiring an agent.

T.J. Walker

‏ @TWalkerRivals

2m2 minutes ago

P.J. Washington announces he will test the NBA Draft waters but will not hire an agent.

And he should. I think it is good for them to go and find out what it's all about. The guys I've heard talk about it, say they have benefited from the interaction by learning what they need to do to be successful at the next level. As long as they a willing to heed advice.

I haven’t read it but I saw someone on twitter say that Knox is a lottery pick if he goes this year and a top 5 pick if he stays and goes into next year’s draft.

That seems to be the general thought. Outside of Barrett, the consensus from scouts seems to be that next year's class is a major question mark as far as NBA futures go.