Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will They Stay or Will They Go?

Featured Replies

Let Cal and son go, keep the rest.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly just a gut feeling. They have some very strong guards coming in. Probably didn't feel a part of the team this year either.

 

I'd imagine he received a medical redshirt, would that mean he could play right away elsewhere?

 

I have no sources and haven't read this anywhere, just call it a hunch. I hope I'm wrong.

 

I don't think a medical redshirt allows him to play right away. I could be wrong though.

I really hope PJ comes back. He has a great feel down low and could really be a go to scorer. Also need another year of the PJ mean mug.

 

Expecting SGA, Knox and Diallo to go.

PJ having another year could be All American good. Knox should go but I am going to be interested to see how he does in the Pros. His Iso game isn't very good at all but his ability to shoot the midrange at 6'9 is so rare. Shai I think could be a great role guy in the NBA.

Speaking of pro potential, I see none of it for PJ Washington. With his size and frame he would have to play on the perimeter. I can only recall two shots all year he made outside of five feet. His game will vastly have to expand to play in the NBA. He can do a lot of damage in college though.

Bigger question is who will Cal allow back for next season.

I think Shai could be a natural successor to Tony Parker if he landed in San Antonio.

Speaking of pro potential, I see none of it for PJ Washington. With his size and frame he would have to play on the perimeter. I can only recall two shots all year he made outside of five feet. His game will vastly have to expand to play in the NBA. He can do a lot of damage in college though.

100%. I think he can be an extremely good college basketball player.

I think more go than we think. I’m leaning towards 4. Knox, SGA, Diallo, and Vanderbilt.

I think more go than we think. I’m leaning towards 4. Knox, SGA, Diallo, and Vanderbilt.

 

I agree.

I think Knox, Alexander, Diallo, Vanderbilt, Washington and Gabriel all go. Only Knox and Alexander should go but I think we lose at least 5 and possibly 6 depending on how badly Gabriel's family needs the money. He's not as NBA player but he can make money overseas. It also wouldn't shock me to see Jones transfer.

Speaking of pro potential, I see none of it for PJ Washington. With his size and frame he would have to play on the perimeter. I can only recall two shots all year he made outside of five feet. His game will vastly have to expand to play in the NBA. He can do a lot of damage in college though.

 

Maybe he can grow into a better NBA like Patrick Patterson did? Wishful thinking for him.

I think Knox, Alexander, Diallo, Vanderbilt, Washington and Gabriel all go. Only Knox and Alexander should go but I think we lose at least 5 and possibly 6 depending on how badly Gabriel's family needs the money. He's not as NBA player but he can make money overseas. It also wouldn't shock me to see Jones transfer.

 

I wouldn't be shocked if Wenyen left for the reasons you said.

 

As for Jones, I think Calipari will be doing some recruiting to keep him here.

  • Author
I think Knox, Alexander, Diallo, Vanderbilt, Washington and Gabriel all go. Only Knox and Alexander should go but I think we lose at least 5 and possibly 6 depending on how badly Gabriel's family needs the money. He's not as NBA player but he can make money overseas. It also wouldn't shock me to see Jones transfer.

 

So you only see Quade Green returning?

Speaking of pro potential, I see none of it for PJ Washington. With his size and frame he would have to play on the perimeter. I can only recall two shots all year he made outside of five feet. His game will vastly have to expand to play in the NBA. He can do a lot of damage in college though.

 

I'm of the same notion. I can't see any real place for him in the current pro game although I could see him being a borderline All-American as a junior/senior at Kentucky, especially if he can develop a 15-footer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.