Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UMBC 74 Virginia 54

Featured Replies

I woke with 4 minutes to go after dozing. Thought I was dreaming. Literally pinched myself.

 

Two high seeds have been blown out in this bracket. Amazing time of year.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before this tournament started I said to myself,

“Self, if UK can maneuver past Buffalo and Baltimore County and the winner of the Tenn/Cincy game it Final Four baby!”

Tough draw. :lol: :lol:

Tough draw. :lol: :lol:

 

They did end up in the same region as the best 16-seed in tournament history...

uk Has the toUgheSt rOaD EvEr

 

Hey this proves it. The committee put the best 13 seed and the best 16 seed ever in this bracket. :D

UMBC has to be a huge favorite to win it all now. You know that a 16 seed has never lost after the 1st round.

This is why I don’t do brackets, because I want the unknown low seeds to win. (Unless they are playing one of my teams—UK, Marquette, Wisconsin, or Butler).

Let's just say, happy to see this win!

Edited by Pura Vida

Tough draw. :lol: :lol:

 

No debate going in it was a tough draw. Now it comes out to be one of the easiest draws. I'll take that every day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.