March 17, 20188 yr Final. First time a #16 beats a #1 and who would have thought it would have ever happened to the vaulted great ACC conference team. lol On a serious note that was a great thing to watch and that is what makes this tournament in my opinion the greatest sports there is!
March 17, 20188 yr May have been the most flawless second half I’ve ever seen. Only thing close was Villanova vs Georgetown. :idunno:
March 17, 20188 yr I genuinely don’t understand what I just saw. Losing Hunter doesn’t nearly account for this.
March 17, 20188 yr Author This has to be the biggest upset in NCAA history! Especially with the margin. Lets just let Buffalo and UMBC play Sunday for the title.
March 17, 20188 yr Author Did Kansas State even bother to pack their white jerseys? They are having them overnighted
March 17, 20188 yr Getslow is perhaps the most intelligent of BGP posters. Promise to the universe or not, I’m glad to see you’ve finally come around to the truth.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.