Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UMBC 74 Virginia 54

Featured Replies

Somebody lost a slipper!

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I genuinely don’t understand what I just saw.

 

Losing Hunter doesn’t nearly account for this.

 

Definitely not, this was a team meltdown in entirety by Virginia.

I turned it on right at the start of the second half, wanted to see what Virginia had. My wife woke me up 10 minutes ago. I have to watch the second half. Unreal

Did Kansas State even bother to pack their white jerseys?

In all seriousness I wonder if they did?

Is this the biggest sports upset period since the US beat the Soviet Union in Hockey?

May have been the most flawless second half I’ve ever seen.

 

Only thing close was Villanova vs Georgetown. :idunno:

 

That was nothing short of incredible by the Lyles kid.

 

Kick rocks, UVa!

Is this the biggest sports upset period since the US beat the Soviet Union in Hockey?

 

Buster Douglas over Tyson is the only one that comes to mind that is in the conversation.

In all seriousness I wonder if they did?

 

I mean you gotta think they didn't! Why in the world would they? IT HAD NEVER HAPPENED!

Never say never.

 

A 16 seed has...

 

I am backing the Cats into the F4. I had them over Virginia.

Is this the biggest sports upset period since the US beat the Soviet Union in Hockey?

No. But the margin of victory is the most shocking part of the loss.

Is this the biggest sports upset period since the US beat the Soviet Union in Hockey?

 

I say yes. I truly never thought I’d see a #16 seed beat a #1 seed. This won’t be seen again for a very long time, if ever.

No. But the margin of victory is the most shocking part of the loss.

 

Easily

Quote of the night. UMBC = "U Must Be Cinderella" :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.