March 17, 20188 yr Did Kansas State even bother to pack their white jerseys?K State video coordinator will need a LOT of coffee.
March 17, 20188 yr No. But the margin of victory is the most shocking part of the loss. I definitely agree about the margin itself being the bigger surprise.
March 17, 20188 yr Some symmetry: In 1982 #1 Virginia lost to Chaminade in what was considered the greatest upset in the history of college basketball to that point. They lost the #1 ranking, and did not regain it until..... this year. When they have now lost in what may be considered the greatest upset in the history of college basketball.
March 17, 20188 yr Author uk Has the toUgheSt rOaD EvEr Basketball Gods knew they did that is why all of these strange things has happened. lol No seriously Kentucky could stand around like this tonight and lose tomorrow.
March 17, 20188 yr Tony Bennett with very classy and respectful post game comments. I hate watching his teams, but the guy seems like a good dude.
March 17, 20188 yr This team lost 83-39 against Albany. How? I don’t know but it definitely makes you wonder how in hell they beat Virginia, especially the way that they did.
March 17, 20188 yr Because "CRAZY HAPPENED" with a #16 beating a #1 (!!!!), everyone in America gets a free #LittleCaesars Lunch Combo on Monday, April 2nd. Twitter
March 17, 20188 yr UMBC controlled the pace of that game and VA had no clue how to play uptempo. Maybe slowing it down and trying to win a game in the 50s isn’t the best strategy for the tournament. Who knew...
March 17, 20188 yr I had Virginia winning it all but was rooting for the America East team to win this game. I might be the only one on here, who follow that particular conference, with Vermont being my team in that conference. UMBC a team every college basketball fan will know of from now on. Hopefully they can win in the next round too.
March 17, 20188 yr I fell asleep before this one even started. I didn’t even believe it until I confirmed it from multiple places. That’s so wild!
March 17, 20188 yr Getslow is perhaps the most intelligent of BGP posters. Did you gag as you typed that?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.