Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UMBC 74 Virginia 54

Featured Replies

No debate going in it was a tough draw.

 

No it wasn’t.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No it wasn’t.

I don’t think any team had a tougher path to the elite 8 than UK or Arizona. It was a tough draw.

Final. First time a #16 beats a #1 and who would have thought it would have ever happened to the vaulted great ACC conference team. lol

 

On a serious note that was a great thing to watch and that is what makes this tournament in my opinion the greatest sports there is!

 

ACC not named Duke or UNC, take with a grain of salt.

UMBC has to be a huge favorite to win it all now. You know that a 16 seed has never lost after the 1st round.

 

The mind of LRCW spreading its magic. I couldn't even begin to come up with some of this stuff. Already setting the stage for a possible matchup with UK. Well done.

Look up and read through UMBC's twitter account. They've been gold.

 

That was super fun - the ones from ESPN & Wendy’s... awesome!

UK's path to the final four just got as easy as.......as easy as.......as easy as Duke's usual bracket.

First time in 5 years I filled out a bracket and I picked Virginia to win it. I’m done again.

Beyond words. Never thought I would see this in my lifetime.

 

I thought if it was going to happen, it would be this year. The "parity" in college basketball has not been close since the field of 64 began. (No facts to support that, just my humble opinion.)

 

Time to go to 96 teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.