How far can this Raceland team go?

UKCATSFAN

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. This is a serious accusation.

Have you heard of this? I honestly have not.

No, I've never heard of anything like that. And don't belive it ever happened . Raceland, like Beechwood are both class acts. I have always been made to feel welcome at both Beechwood and NCC when we have traveled to NKY. I would much rather travel to NKY and play, than some of our own district games. In fact the last time I was at NCC a group of tailgaters from NCC invited me over. I went over for a bit. Like I said 1st class all the way.

Now as far as LCA. The loss to LCA earlier this season was a big lesson for the Ram's. Hopefully, and I believe they did, learn from that loss. They have played a different level of football since then. If we meet again in the playoffs it will be one heck of a game. The best team will win whoever that may be. Regardless, the Ram faithful will be there in full strength.

GO RAMS

No, I've never heard of anything like that. And don't belive it ever happened . Raceland, like Beechwood are both class acts. I have always been made to feel welcome at both Beechwood and NCC when we have traveled to NKY. I would much rather travel to NKY and play, than some of our own district games. In fact the last time I was at NCC a group of tailgaters from NCC invited me over. I went over for a bit. Like I said 1st class all the way.

I agree. We have had the crap beat out of us on the football field (LOL) but the people have always been great.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: Typical and predictable response.

I viewed his answer as hypocritical and provided proof. Since I didn't hear him speak it, I don't know if the part about not showing up was truthful, sarcastic, or joking.

It appeared to me that he was taking quick offense at someone picking Raceland to lose to LCA.

This is a thread about whether Raceland can make a run in the playoffs, it is not about You & I so I will not get into that situation. I will ask you the same question, have you watched either LCA or Raceland play this year?

Have seen LCA this year. Saw Raceland play late last year and remember which players they had coming back this year.

Now as far as LCA. The loss to LCA earlier this season was a big lesson for the Ram's. Hopefully, and I believe they did, learn from that loss. They have played a different level of football since then. If we meet again in the playoffs it will be one heck of a game. The best team will win whoever that may be. Regardless, the Ram faithful will be there in full strength.

GO RAMS

The same can be said for LCA. You've beaten four teams with a combined 12 wins by an average of 45 points, which is what you should have done. Beat Paris by 42 points this week and we'll talk about Raceland's chances of beating LCA in the second round of the playoffs. :thumb:

One thing I would like to see is a district that is more competitive. Our district usually has 2 or maybe 3 dominant teams. I know LCA as well as Raceland plays a tough predistrict schedule to prepare them for the playoffs. But once into district play the level of competition drops off. It's hard to prepare for those tough games when your playing the J.V. in the 3rd quarter and your Freshman in the 4th.