Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 Vanderbilt 81 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, any landing you can walk away from is a good one is the metaphor I'm going with.

No way it should ever be this close but a win is a win. It was a must win.

Survives Riley Lachance and Vandy now 6 games under .500. Saturday was a fluke.

  • Author

Cats trailed by 14 in this one kinda a lack luster game until the last 5 minutes of regulation and OT and that was very good basketball.

It would be nice if Kentucky could win just once on a Tuesday night by 15+. I'm tired of being tired on Wednesday!

Riley LaChance's free throw percentage during crunch time vs. Kentucky:

 

image.jpg

It was an ugly one, but they some how found a way. On to the next one.

Never treat a win like a loss. Sure is hard sometimes

I am going to need all of you to desperately be on the look out for 3 Floyds Zombie Dust. Cracked one in the 2nd half vs WVU. Cracked one tonight with 2 mins to go.

 

The dust works magic.

 

It did wonders for the Cats last year. I only have four left and its impossible to find at times. We all need to be on the lookout. We can do this!

I am going to need all of you to desperately be on the look out for 3 Floyds Zombie Dust. Cracked one in the 2nd half vs WVU. Cracked on tonight with 2 mins to go.

 

The dust works magic.

 

It did wonders for the Cats last year. I only have four left and its impossible to find at times. We all need to be on the lookout. We can do this!

 

If it will help the Cats.

 

Distribution - 3 Floyds Brewing Co.

 

It's actually getting easier to find in Owensboro. Within the last year I went from never saw it, to it actually being on the shelf a couple of stores about 1 out of every 3 or 4 times I'm there.

 

I got one in the fridge right now. If you get to a game and you don't have one, I'll take one for the team and crack it open during the 2nd half.

Survives Riley Lachance and Vandy now 6 games under .500. Saturday was a fluke.

 

I love it! This team keeps learning imo. 2 valuable lessons tonight learned. Doesn't matter how nice that win was Saturday. You still have to show up and play even against a team with a horrible record.

 

Most important lesson they learned though was not to give up at the end of the game. No matter how desperate it may seem. They had no business winning this game. However they made the plays when needed once Vandy gave them chances. This team has been horrible at the end of games most of this year. Now two games in a row they have won it at the end. They have to know how to handle these situations at the end of the game in the tournament. So games like this helps.

A few weeks ago they would have lost this one. Of course they needed some help from Vandy...but a win is a win.

 

Move on...

Missouri on the road will be tough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.