Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 Vanderbilt 81 (OT)

Featured Replies

What got me was he was so effective for once when he was in there. He scored. Got on the boards. Sure he blew a few defensive assignments but no more than the others. I just didn't understand if the bench got caught up in the game and forgot about him. I know that Vandy spread them out but I think Richards played well last night.

 

Yeah, he had a great first half. Showed a lot of promise. A month ago he was about worthless.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What got me was he was so effective for once when he was in there. He scored. Got on the boards. Sure he blew a few defensive assignments but no more than the others. I just didn't understand if the bench got caught up in the game and forgot about him. I know that Vandy spread them out but I think Richards played well last night.

 

At this point in the season with the team healthy putting more depth on the bench, if I am Cal guys take a seat every time they screw up on defense. This team has got to get better defensively. There is no better motivator than a seat on the bench.

At this point in the season with the team healthy putting more depth on the bench, if I am Cal guys take a seat every time they screw up on defense. This team has got to get better defensively. There is no better motivator than a seat on the bench.

 

I agree but there were just as many I thought that played poor defense. I thought Richards did pretty well in the first half on defense and the boards but he got no minutes the last 15 or 20 if memory serves.

No way it should ever be this close but a win is a win. It was a must win.

 

You are right...it should have not been this close...Vandy should have won by much more. This was the biggest gift in college hoops this year that I have seen...

Why question is: How is someone as unathletic as Riley LaChance able to dribble straight through the Cats and score layups??? Baffling!

Why question is: How is someone as unathletic as Riley LaChance able to dribble straight through the Cats and score layups??? Baffling!

 

Was driving me nuts.

Btw if you added all of the walks that weren’t called tonight on Vandy they would have enough to make it back to Nashville.

 

Yeah what's up with that? I recorded the game and ran it back multiple times to make sure it wasn't me. The college game is being called so much like the NBA game it's not funny. The SEC crews allow walking all over the place. Is it no longer walking when they move both feet before dribbling?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.