Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 Vanderbilt 81 (OT)

Featured Replies

I don't usually notice, but man I did last night. We have zero home court advantage unless its Louisville or Florida.

 

It looks like when we go on the road, the crowd is there to pump up their team. At Rupp it seems the team is there to pump up the crowd. SEC tourney and NCAA tourney usually includes more of a morale building atmosphere type of UK fan and/or fanatic

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I concur. Low crowd energy can lead to low team energy.

 

But to defend the boring Rupp crowd, these things are mutual. If a team comes out with no energy, the crowd isn't going to bring any either.

 

Sometimes I've thought that a lot of UK fans were studying the game too much instead of cheering. But that is giving them to much credit.

Btw, Drew is a very good coach. He will have Vandy in the national polls in a year or two.

 

I like him. Seems like a much better coach than Stallings.

I think Cal was trying to boost Washington's spirits last night playing him down the stretch. I am still not sure what he is good at doing.

 

He made two free throws in a row down the stretch. That never happens for him. Was huge.

 

He is decent at ripping through and driving to his left from the high post.

Vandy gave this one to the Cats with that ridiculous foul at the end.

Btw, Drew is a very good coach. He will have Vandy in the national polls in a year or two.

 

They've got 2, potentially 3, Top 10 recruits coming in next season.

 

The SEC has been killing it on the recruiting trail the past couple classes.

I bought tickets to the Missouri game on 2/24, so I will do my part from the upper arena haha!

Fans leaving lower arena seats with the cats down about 5 with SGA going to the line near the end of regulation.

 

We really don’t deserve such a successful program.

I like him. Seems like a much better coach than Stallings.

 

I do too. Seems very likeable.

“It was a crazy feeling,” Quade said of hitting the game-winner in Rupp. “It was loud in there. Like, loud. That’s probably the loudest I’ve ever heard.”

 

So, it is possible that it can get loud.

Lower arena geriatric elites don't make for much of a rowdy, loud home court advantage.

 

I think I spotted these two ladies in a couple of choice Rupp seats:

 

GoBlue.jpg

Lower arena geriatric elites don't make for much of a rowdy, loud home court advantage.

 

I think I spotted these two ladies in a couple of choice Rupp seats:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65356[/ATTACH]

 

The one on the left used to date Ralph Beard. Or was it Alex Groza? :lol2:

The one on the left used to date Ralph Beard. Or was it Alex Groza? :lol2:

 

Or both!

640x180-Q100_6eec574315f9b2cd5529c6a589d9eb43.png

One other question for everyone:

 

Why did Nick Richards only play 12 minutes? In that time he had 10 points and 6 rebounds.

 

In PJ's 33 minutes he had 6 points and 5 rebounds.

 

:idunno:

One other question for everyone:

 

Why did Nick Richards only play 12 minutes? In that time he had 10 points and 6 rebounds.

 

In PJ's 33 minutes he had 6 points and 5 rebounds.

 

:idunno:

 

Didn't seem like he came back in after he picked up his 3rd foul in the second half.

Didn't seem like he came back in after he picked up his 3rd foul in the second half.

 

What got me was he was so effective for once when he was in there. He scored. Got on the boards. Sure he blew a few defensive assignments but no more than the others. I just didn't understand if the bench got caught up in the game and forgot about him. I know that Vandy spread them out but I think Richards played well last night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.