December 18, 20178 yr I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Regardless of what that is, you are so blinded by your team being garbage that you will find anything to complain about. Enjoy the playoffs. :thumb: That celebration was in horribly bad taste regardless of who you cheer for. It cost Vonteze his season.
December 18, 20178 yr I have consistently stop watching the NFL over the last few years too. I would've ever watch if I didn't play fantasy football. So you consistently don't watch the NFL, except for when you do watch the NFL. Sounds about right... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
December 18, 20178 yr But it crossed the plane long before it hit the ground? Doesn't matter. He does not have possession until he finishes the catch, no matter where he is. So whne he broke the plane, he did not have possession, therefore he hasn't caught it yet. The NFL has been consistent with this call. Whether you, I, or the guy that sits next to me in the bar likes it or not is irrelevant. I really don't have a problem with the rule if they are consistent calling it. Every coach and player should know this after all the calls that have been overturned or supported depending on teh call on the field.
December 18, 20178 yr Is Big Ben still blaming his OC for his interception? Man up and say you made a bad decision.
December 18, 20178 yr Is Big Ben still blaming his OC for his interception? Man up and say you made a bad decision. He got greedy, IMO. Clock the ball and take the points.
December 18, 20178 yr He got greedy, IMO. Clock the ball and take the points. Don't mind the original thought of trying to fake spike and snake a win. problem is he insisted on making a terrible throw after seeing it was clearly covered. At that point you have to chuck it out of bounds, kick the FG and play OT...
December 18, 20178 yr So you consistently don't watch the NFL, except for when you do watch the NFL. Sounds about right... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I haven't watched a full game this season. Several weekends, I haven't watched any games.
December 18, 20178 yr That game ended about 4 hours ago and I am still laughing. That was such a Bengalesque ending. I keep wanting to say only the Bengals ... but this time it was the Steelers. Hilarious.
December 18, 20178 yr Great game can't wait for the rematch. Why? So you all can watch your all's big brother beat you all again. The way you all lost today was a very Bengal way to lose to the Steelers. You think you have it won and then lose in the most heartbreaking way possible. The Patriots own you all just like you all own the Bengals. You are best off hoping someone else knocks out the Patriots, because you all wont.
December 18, 20178 yr Why? So you all can watch your all's big brother beat you all again. The way you all lost today was a very Bengal way to lose to the Steelers. You think you have it won and then lose in the most heartbreaking way possible. The Patriots own you all just like you all own the Bengals. You are best off hoping someone else knocks out the Patriots, because you all wont. Who are the Bengals?
December 18, 20178 yr I'd like to see the NFL come down hard on Smith-Schuster and suspend him again. They won't do it, but you want to change the culture, that's how you do it. Dude out there mocking the NFL as well as putting a player in concussion protocol. Clown didn't even score the TD. Suspend him again. And my allegiance only goes to the Bengals because of how it affects my wallet. For the longest time, I was an Eagles fan. Now I just have certain players and my fantasy team that I like to watch, so this definitely isn't a Bengals fan posting Steelers hate.
December 18, 20178 yr Add me to the list of those who thought it was a touchdown. One of the few times in my life I've rooted for the Steelers and this happens.
December 18, 20178 yr What I didn’t realize until today was that the Steelers have had a major player out each of the last five or so games they’ve lost to the Pats. They still should have won today, but interesting. Is Edelman a major player? What about Chris Hogan? What about Gronk in the AFC title game last year?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.