Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 27 Steelers 24

Featured Replies

I thought it should have been a touchdown.

 

This is just what the NFL and Networks wanted, a potential rematch after injuries and controversial calls. Makes for great ratings.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That ending is why I hate the NFL. That was a touchdown. I don't even like the Steelers but I think that was ridiculous

Not surprising, but a certain Steelers fan seems to be MIA....Those that chirp the loudest always seem to hide when things don’t go their way.

That was a touchdown.

 

No. It wasn't...

Phrases such as "The Montreal Screwjob" are on the tip of my tongue right now, and they won't go away. How are we gonna get hooked at home like that.

 

I want to go to a redneck bar and pick a fight right now. I'm still furious. And I'm really good at letting things go, usually.

No. It wasn't...

 

They want to know where fans are going...

They want to know where fans are going...

 

Ridiculous. No fans are not watching because of this rule.

They want to know where fans are going...

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ridiculous. No fans are not watching because of this rule.

 

Attendance and viewership down or no?

 

People get tired of stupid stuff week in and week out. If you have a rule that's so dumb that it takes a touchdown away and changes the playoff picture, you're doing things incorrectly. And that's coming from someone who hates the Steelers. Imagine how their fans are feeling.

Attendance and viewership down or no?

 

People get tired of stupid stuff week in and week out. If you have a rule that's so dumb that it takes a touchdown away and changes the playoff picture, you're doing things incorrectly. And that's coming from someone who hates the Steelers. Imagine how their fans are feeling.

 

It's very simple it's not a td. They have consistently called that incomplete the last few years.

It's very simple it's not a td. They have consistently called that incomplete the last few years.

 

I have consistently stop watching the NFL over the last few years too. I would've ever watch if I didn't play fantasy football.

Can’t compare Gronk to Gates overall bc Gates has been in the league way longer. If Terell Davis can be a HOFer for two aweome years and 4 good years then we can start talking about Gronk the same. Gates does an aweome job receiving, I have zero idea of his blocking. Gronk brings it very week blockin and catching. Obviously we see more Pats than Chargers on this side of the countey

Can’t compare Gronk to Gates overall bc Gates has been in the league way longer. If Terell Davis can be a HOFer for two aweome years and 4 good years then we can start talking about Gronk the same. Gates does an aweome job receiving, I have zero idea of his blocking. Gronk brings it very week blockin and catching. Obviously we see more Pats than Chargers on this side of the countey

Gates at his best couldn't hold a candle to a healthy Gronk.

Dude is just ridiculous. I can't imagine what his career looks like without all of the injuries.

 

The catch in the 2nd quarter to extend the drive right before the half was outrageous. Over his shoulder in his blind spot....no problem

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.